The Good Dinosaur (Pixar)

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I liked that. I have a lot of love for Pixar, and one of the first movies I ever saw was The Land Before Time so I'm definitely looking forward to this.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
I will give this go based on the reputation that Pixar have, but this and Inside Out are not speaking to me like previous movie trailers they have done..

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm not a pussy parent that doesn't know how to talk to my child. Death happens, it's a part of life. She can see it and I have no problem explaining it.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Looks like a movie my kids will love, at least. Hard to tell by that trailer whether it will be something I'll enjoy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks wonderful, i cant wait. curious where the pizza planet truck, john ratzenberger's voice and a113 will be shown in this period of our world.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The whole thing will be Andy's dream, with a post credits cameo by Tim Allen and Tom Hanks, leading into Toy Story 4.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The dinosaur moves around like it's a marionette. Very "held up by strings". Maybe it'll be good, but I don't have any anticipation at this point.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
I dunno. Looks beautiful, but the character design of the dinosaur is jarringly out of place with the rest of the scenery. Its an almost featureless bright-green gumbi blob in an otherwise nicely decorated scene, and the clash takes me right out of the mood.
frown.png