The Good Wife

Fazana_sl

shitlord
They had better just be doing a really good job of how conflicted she is over leaving because if she stays I'll no doubt be making an angry post on the interwebz.

Hopefully the usual suspects will be back this season although MJF has his own show now so may be a doubt.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Well, his show is pretty shit, which sucks since I'm a big fan of his, so it will probably be canceled soon. Then again, maybe it's exactly the sort of shit that the audience loves so it will dominate the ratings and last 10 seasons.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Yeah...The thing about this show that I like...I don't like a single character. Terrible things can happen to each of them and they can do horrible things to each other. It is like watching car accidents...I'm a Good Wifer Gaper block.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Until this season I always watched this with the wife after football. This season sucked so bad I stopped. It felt like a day time soap opera or something. Will she? Wont she? Will they? Wont they? Uh oh.

She said if last nights ep was terrible she was going to stop too.

Now she says it's good again after last night. Not sure if serious or wanting to waste my time.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really enjoyed latest episode, mostly because it's pure lawfirm drama. I'm not a fool, The Good Wife is a mediocre TV show with few good actors / situations and most fillers are poorly written. Now, I like its meta writing, where Alicia is basically making its own choice to get off of Will's claw, going on her own with Cary (lol) while fucking on L&G (stealing clients) for no real reason (she's a gov-elect politician wife, after all). While most interactions are kind of cheesy, I like how the show is going, scorching its own roots and making huge political moves (Peter publicly threatening to tax Chumhum, Peter discarding Diane's SJ nomination, etc) for the sake of it.

When writing is poor, I think you somewhat relate to characters ; in TGW, some of them are IMO interesting. Will, Diane, David Lee (cunt master), Alicia, Cary, etc seems to have their own way (they don't really, since most of them follow the show's main pattern). During this lawfirm drama, it's really interesting to see how these characters are gonna interact, since it's kinda beyong bad / good pattern ; Will / Diane / David Lee aren't asbsolute evil, they're being efficient corporate managers, while Alicia / Cary / etc are somewhat idealists. Before getting "you didn't get LOST therefore you didn't get Prometheus" comments, I genuinely know TGW is a poorly written legal drama crippled with fillers, but I like it. I'm not an elitist, I sometimes like objectively bad tv shows. It's fine to hate it, and I'll be happy to read your critics.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This latest season is amazing, great show. What I thought was going to be another strong female lead for the ladies show it turns out to be right up there with Boston Legal.

Spork

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It's a legal drama filled with lots of politics, backstabbing, etc. Yes there is some "weeping vagina" romance aspects, but what show doesn't have that nowadays? Gotta grab that 18-49 female demo.

I think the title puts people off. It's bad. The show is good though.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yeah the title for sure sets the wrong tone. Really digging the way they went recently, could have been a sappy I did it because I love you cliche, but instead they just went to war back stabbing the fuck out of each other. Pure entertainment.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
So my wife has been watching this forever now, I just assumed it was another Army Wives, Wives of Timbuktu, etc. type show. I really do think they kind of fucked themselves with the name. I picked it up part way through the series to this point and am enjoying it so far. If you haven't watched it I think it is worth it. I mean, it is still network TV, but for network TV it is one of the better shows out there imo.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Wow, didn't see what happened tonight coming at all. Won't spoil it for anyone, but I think the show will really benefit from it. Looking forward to where things go from here.

Really happy to see Michael J Fox returning to the show, hopefully it's a full time role like the preview made it seem. I haven't been paying attention to shows being canceled or whatever, but having only watched the first episode of that new sitcom he was doing, it wouldn't shock me at all if it was axed and he has the time to do this now.

spronk

FPS noob
fuck will gets me in trouble no matter what. i started laughing after "it" happened, cuz I was totally expecting all the actresses to now show their oscar-worthy dramatic teary faces, all vying for whatever award TV shows get, and of course all of them starting showing their O face.

and then my wife punched me in my balls for laughing so hard, needless to say there was no O faces in the spronk house last night
frown.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Take a overall liked character and put him in jail, have everything go wrong. Made for good episode, I want to see what happens.