The Grand Tour (from the guys in Top Gear)

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
CmDOIBgXIAAvzbV.jpg:large

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Thought it was rumored Chris Evans might leave? I saw they put both Rory Reid and Chris Harris into the main show, haven't watched the entire episode yet though, but happy with that change.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
More Reid & Harris! Show is getting better each week, but it could be accelerated by showcasing those guys more. I have always liked Harris, and Reid is a great find.

Goatface

anyone know if it is still on 214 territories

saw the BBC America numbers are going down too
#1 388,000 vs 530,000 last year
#2 369,000

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
For anyone jonesing for another buddy car show until The Grand Tour starts I HIGHLY recommend "Roadkill" on the motortrend channel on youtube. The two guys are hilarious, super knowledgeable about cars and are everything American Top Gear should have been.

RoadKill Playlist

Also, if you've enjoyed Chris Harris look up his videos on Youtube he has a ton either solo, or in the /Drive channel

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
For anyone jonesing for another buddy car show until The Grand Tour starts I HIGHLY recommend "Roadkill" on the motortrend channel on youtube. The two guys are hilarious, super knowledgeable about cars and are everything American Top Gear should have been.

RoadKill Playlist

Also, if you've enjoyed Chris Harris look up his videos on Youtube he has a ton either solo, or in the /Drive channel
i liked the one where they have a challenge to get an old truck from the junkyard, fix it where it sat for x years and drive it home. i dont think they made it but was fun to watch.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like the other two guys as well, but their segments are just like a sort of generic car show for them most part. They do the normal solo review stuff well, but we haven't really gotten to see them in a real classic type challenge. Would like to see them and Matt do a cheap car challenge.

Without Chris Evans.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
The BBC should have just paid that guy that got punched, a fuck-ton of hush money.

Looking at the mess it all is now, you could have justified giving him $10 Million. And they would be better off.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I like the other two guys as well, but their segments are just like a sort of generic car show for them most part.
That's how the entire show feels so far. Just a generic car review show. Each person does things individually, even talking to the camera. They need to put them all together in challenges and such so they can build some chemistry together. I think their has been more actual car information in their first few episodes then any season of Top Gear before Clarkson left. Like.. some amount of that is fine, but too much and it's just a boring car show for anyone but hardcore gearheads.

Silence_sl

shitlord
The BBC should have just paid that guy that got punched, a fuck-ton of hush money.

Looking at the mess it all is now, you could have justified giving him $10 Million. And they would be better off.
There's a boss at BBC that had it in for JC for a while. The guy he punched was just a pawn.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There's a boss at BBC that had it in for JC for a while. The guy he punched was just a pawn.
yeah, clarkson had been getting into hot water yearly and they finally cracked down on him, then they started making up shit. such as him supposedly humming the N word during eeny meeny miny mo or supposedly being racist because the bridge they built was sloped and there was an asian fellow on the bridge too, that means he meant them instead of the actual slope in the bridge. then he gets in drunken brawl with an irishman and in england, irish is a race so when he called him an irish bastard that was the finl straw so they punted his hitlerian ass.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

Goatface

6.6 million Euro 2016
3.9 million Antiques Roadshow
1.9 Million Top Gear

believe lowest ever with the new format.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Puzzling why they had it on at the same time as Euro 2016, I think if the England team wasn't shit it would have clashed with an England game. Same target demographic?

Only precedent is when Dr Who was given shit time slots in the 80s in an effort to kill it on purpose.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rightly, Euro would be #1. More telling is the fact that Antiques Roadshow pulled in twice the viewers as Top Gear!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it's enjoyable when I catch it but I make no effort to do so.