The Gray Man (2022)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 2 Votes
Title: The Gray Man (2022)

Genre: Action, Thriller, Adventure

Director: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo

Cast: Ryan Gosling, Chris Evans, Ana de Armas, Jessica Henwick, Regé-Jean Page, Wagner Moura, Julia Butters, Dhanush, Alfre Woodard, Billy Bob Thornton, Eme Ikwuakor, Scott Haze, Deobia Oparei, Daz Crawford, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Aishwarya Sonar, Callan Mulvey, Robert Kazinsky, Sam Lerner, Michael Gandolfini, Karen Jin Beck, Kath Leroy, Dana Aliya Levinson, Matthew Bellows, Kate Blumberg, Nadiv Molcho, Martin Harris, Patrick Newall, Becky Wu, Jamal Antar, Justin Walker White, Joe Daru, Kendall Wells

Release: 2022-07-13

Runtime: 128

Plot: When the CIA's most skilled mercenary known as Court Gentry, aka Sierra Six, accidentally uncovers dark agency secrets, he becomes a primary target and is hunted around the world by psychopathic former colleague Lloyd Hansen and international assassins.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1658506237716.png

I am a bit surprised and mandela effected this hasn't already been posted. Proof for mods I searched

Anyway, this got some bad reviews from some places, but good reviews in others. I suspect it's leftist publications giving it bad reviews

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
On RT, critic score is 49%, audience score is 90%. Sounds like a really good movie then, will pirate (fuck netflix).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
was alright it kept the pace up and the action serviceable

didnt get shut off

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I felt like I was watching an odd version of Bladerunner 2049. The character had the same demeanor. It was a watch once and then forget kind of movie.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I felt like I was watching an odd version of Bladerunner 2049. The character had the same demeanor. It was a watch once and then forget kind of movie.

I'm watching it and I don't see that comparison. It's kind of a non mcu winter soldier and a more entertaining terminal list

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This was good but dragged near the end.

Better than Strange 2

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
very mediocre movie.

None of the cast had chemistry. Gosling's stoic acting was fitting for Bladerunner and Drive, but here he's just boring. Evan's character had personality but it was more grating than it was entertaining. That butch asian lady had a terrible haircut and poor writing.

Russos outside of MCU are just hacks

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Gosling's stoic acting was fitting for Bladerunner and Drive, but here he's just boring.

Still turned in more of a performance than Leto in Morbius.

I'm not sure if Leto was aware he was filming a movie or not. Gosling's performance wasn't "You know we're doing a movie right?" type of boring.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I didn't hate it, but goddamn do they need to stop with making movies like this PG-13. All the action sequences look/feel so fucking retarded when nothing gruesome is allowed to happen "on-screen".

Also, Ana de Armas' scene where she darts Evans in the ass instead of just killing him? Fucking retarded and immediately took me out of the movie. These people are supposed to be omega 5-head, murderous genius' with no emotion, yet they behave like total retards.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
It's a stupid fun movie that doesn't take its self serious. Worth a watch for sure

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Asshole dialogue
Asshole action sequences
Asshole casting
Asshole movie

Goatface

first movie where i liked gosling. got a little silly in places and the ending could have been better

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database