The great game

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Well guys we have been on this search for truth. I'm curious what your overall opinions on the changes in our society are. I am going to layout what I believe the overall goal is. Please post your own beliefs or rebuttals.

My belief is the powerful of the world want a socially engineered society that poses no threat to their power. I believe there are different camps, fighting for the vision they hold and their personal position of power within the framework. But, make no mistake they are on the same team. That is why there is a consistency in the propaganda and why they seem to work together on many individual causes that increase their power. I believe they have divided us into teams to force us to compete and fuck each other over for crumbs. They use many tools some of which are:
Identity politics
Multiculturalism
Destruction of the nuclear family
Destruction of the "middle class"
Destruction of unions
Educational propaganda
Media propaganda
War
Debt
Laws
Regulations
Surveillance police states

What they have learned from history, things like the French revolution, is that the people can rise up and take your head if you push too far. They are using all of these tools to insulate themselves from an uprising while they get the framework completed. I personally think the closest thing we have to an army to fight back is the Liberty movement people. I believe this is why Trump is such a threat to them. It has nothing to do with his Nationalism, it is purely driven by all teams, fear that he is dismantling their control. He is setting them back decades with his actions and they absolutely hate him for it.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'd be hesitant to this is coordinated but a by product of the system we've created. Here are a few things that I think ended up with us in this situation.

A) People are lazy and competition is hard and comes with risk, it's in the powerful's best interest to make it difficult to compete with them. I know for sure regulations are used to make it expensive to compete and to maintain a barrier of entry high, there are probably other things in this category I'm unaware of.
B) Monopolies are everywhere and we keep letting corporations get larger and larger. This is really apparent in giant conglomerates owning media companies where it creates a bias towards hiring people who are pliable and will spout any any message so long as they get a pay cheque. I can't imagine anyone with any backbone lasts long in the MSM.
C) So much of our tax dollars come from such a small group of people that our government is almost forced to prioritize them.
D) Immigration is a tool to limit inflation by artificially keeping wages low. By always ensuring there is a large pool of workers at the bottom the cost per hour of those people never really has to rise which in turn keeps helps keep wages lower of the people above them.

The issue is things like environmental regulations and taxing the rich are such easy sells to liberals that they don't think about what they're missing out on. I don't think this could happen if the population wasn't ignorant which you could try to pin on the MSM but it really comes down to individual choices :/ Another theory I have is that entertainment is just too good, and most people would rather be entertained then face the difficulty of thinking.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users