The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM (2022)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're either stupid or intentionally missing the fact that they're not authorized to have weapons or do anything. Further, only 340 troops out of 1100 were authorized, and the "QRF" mentioned is only 40 troops. This idea that Trump ordered 10000 or 20000 DC National Guard (as he has claimed) to be activated is nonsense, as there are not anywhere near that many DC National Guard. A governor of another state would have to nationalize that many of their own National Guard ahead of time, and then the Secretary of Defense would need to get all sorts of legal approvals in order to avoid violating the Posse Comitatus Act, and that was definitely not done. So when he claims that he ordered 10000 or 20000 National Guard deployed, he's just plain lying. When anyone claims that Nancy Pelosi had anything to do with any of it, they are lying.

Do you have a source for Trump saying he ordered 10000 or 20000 "DC National Guard?"

The way you keep repeating it tells me you either know you're full of shit and trying to mislead people, or you're fucking retarded and don't know what you're talking about.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Do you have a source for Trump saying he ordered 10000 or 20000 "DC National Guard?"

The way you keep repeating it tells me you either know you're full of shit and trying to mislead people, or you're fucking retarded and don't know what you're talking about.
He repeatedly says he ordered "10000 troops." Lately on Truth Social he says 20000 troops, because "and then we doubled it!" I guess? His acting Secretary of Defense, who he directly appointed, says it isn't true.

Assuming he actually was informed enough to know the size of the DC National Guard wasn't anywhere near that many, that would require actually working with one or more governors to get that many troops, and to get the required authorizations to get around the Posse Comitatus Act, to make sure his Secretary of Defense had them armed and ready to defend the capital, and he clearly didn't do any of that. So "I ordered it!" is just another bullshit made up story about what happened that day.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He repeatedly says he ordered "10000 troops." Lately on Truth Social he says 20000 troops, because "and then we doubled it!" I guess? His acting Secretary of Defense, who he directly appointed, says it isn't true.

Assuming he actually was informed enough to know the size of the DC National Guard wasn't anywhere near that many, that would require actually working with one or more governors to get that many troops, and to get the required authorizations to get around the Posse Comitatus Act, to make sure his Secretary of Defense had them armed and ready to defend the capital, and he clearly didn't do any of that. So "I ordered it!" is just another bullshit made up story about what happened that day.

So you can't cite anything from Trump where he said he ordered 20,000 DC National Guardsmen like you've said repeatedly claimed?

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Rude

Potato del Grande
Considering his complete inability to count, him saying 10k instead of 1k is believable lol
Exhibit A of "generic retard who believes Trump is simultaneously Hitler and Barney Fife"

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So you can't cite anything from Trump where he said he ordered 20,000 DC National Guardsmen like you've said repeatedly claimed?

She's familiar with his thinking, also according to anonymous sources

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You've missed the entire point, his own acting Secretary of Defense says he didn't request 10,000 of any National Guard troops, DC or otherwise. Trump keeps claiming he did, and that Nancy Pelosi (who isn't part of the process in any way) denied it.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Cringe

Cybsled

Exhibit A of "generic retard who believes Trump is simultaneously Hitler and Barney Fife"

I mean Hitler wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. At the very least, he had a large ego that prevented him from listening to people who knew better.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
On the evening of January 5—the night before a white supremacist mob stormed Capitol Hill in a siege that would leave five dead—the acting secretary of defense, Christopher Miller, was at the White House with his chief of staff, Kash Patel. They were meeting with President Trump on “an Iran issue,” Miller told me. But then the conversation switched gears. The president, Miller recalled, asked how many troops the Pentagon planned to turn out the following day. “We’re like, ‘We’re going to provide any National Guard support that the District requests,’” Miller responded. “And [Trump] goes, ‘You’re going to need 10,000 people.’ No, I’m not talking bullshit. He said that. And we’re like, ‘Maybe. But you know, someone’s going to have to ask for it.’” At that point Miller remembered the president telling him, “‘You do what you need to do. You do what you need to do.’ He said, ‘You’re going to need 10,000.’ That’s what he said. Swear to God.”

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You've missed the entire point, his own acting Secretary of Defense says he didn't request 10,000 of any National Guard troops, DC or otherwise. Trump keeps claiming he did, and that Nancy Pelosi (who isn't part of the process in any way) denied it.

Another lie. He didn't "order" 10,000 troops but he did request them.

Notice how all the quotes from Miller on the Jan 6 council are very specific about "officially ordering"

Don't tell me I'm missing the point when you're the only who's been caught lying about everything

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Another lie. He didn't "order" 10,000 troops but he did request them.

Notice how all the quotes from Miller on the Jan 6 council are very specific about "officially ordering"

Don't tell me I'm missing the point when you're the only who's been caught lying about everything
You're embarrassing yourself.

1673802156349.png

"“I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature." - Miller. If there were any plans at all, it would have to go through him. Period.

Also, Trump said he “suggested & offered" up to 20,000 National Guard troops be deployed. Offered what? To whom? Offer a governor's state national guard troops? Which governor? “Suggested & offered" - that's not how any of this works. You're just plain wrong and showing off how little you know about any of this.

• 2Pathetic

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You're embarrassing yourself.

View attachment 453329

"“I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature." - Miller. If there were any plans at all, it would have to go through him. Period.

Also, Trump said he “suggested & offered" up to 20,000 National Guard troops be deployed. Offered what? To whom? Offer a governor's state national guard troops? Which governor? “Suggested & offered" - that's not how any of this works. You're just plain wrong and showing off how little you know about any of this.

I already called you out on your bullshit lies, so why are you continuing to do it? Everyone here knows you're trying to pretend "requested" and "ordered" are identical because you can't defend your stupid shit. There's a reason all of your bullshit citations get super specific with the "officially ordered" qualifier

You also claimed he ordered "DC National Guard troops" multiple times and even tried to mock him for not knowing the size of the DC National Guard. Something you made up and are trying to dunk on him over.

You claimed he said he "ordered" 20,000 "DC national guard troops" So cite that or fuck off

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
secdef was miller, i believe our own TJT TJT or other army ppl loved him

Sevens

Log Wizard
Mist seems to be as confused as Amber Heard about the definitions of words

order.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It was either congress or the Simpsons (it's easy to mix those 2 up) that said something along the lines of 'It depends on the meaning of "is".'

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You still don't understand how any of this works, or you're lying. So stupid, or lying. Pick one, or both, stupid liars are also a thing.

You didn't bother to post the source but here it is, this Vanity Fair article of all places:

1673828998861.png

So according to this, the night before Trump says you're going to need "10,000 people." If he wanted "10,000 National Guard" like he claims (now he claims 20,000, because why not? If you're gonna lie, lie bigly) and DC only has 1100 total, then he would have had to immediately get on the phone with multiple states' governors in order to get 10,000 fully armed, armored National Guard riot police, and start signing executive orders and doing everything necessary to deploy a full armed mobilization of nationalized National Guard from multiple states to the National Capital Region while not violating the Posse Comitatus Act, on about 12 hours notice.

Again, this is not something you can do in a handwaivey, off-the cuff manner. This isn't stuff you just delegate. This requires signed orders, coordination with the governors of multiple states, etc. 10,000 National Guard is a full-on disaster response, on less than 12 hours notice. Trump at this point has been President of the United States for 4 entire years. He is not new at the job. This is not his first week. They used the National Guard at the capital for the BLM protests earlier that summer. He knows how this shit works.

If you believe any of what you're saying, you are dumb. And if you don't believe it, you are lying and wasting our time.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
I am a noted Mist defender but this whole last page is embarrassing TDS BlueAnon bullshit. My wife wonders if there is something happening with HAARP that makes normal people slavering conspiracy idiots like this when it comes to Trump.

Edit: Keep at it, Cochise; you're hot on his tail now. Trump's on the ropes. The Walls are closing in. I mean, its not like the Entire Intelligence Community, the Deep State, The Democrat Party, the State of New York and the MSM have been at it for years now. Just need you to kick his hornet's nest One More Time.

Next, do JFK.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You still don't understand how any of this works, or you're lying. So stupid, or lying. Pick one, or both, stupid liars are also a thing.

You didn't bother to post the source but here it is, this Vanity Fair article of all places:

View attachment 453376

So according to this, the night before Trump says you're going to need "10,000 people." If he wanted "10,000 National Guard" like he claims (now he claims 20,000, because why not? If you're gonna lie, lie bigly) and DC only has 1100 total, then he would have had to immediately get on the phone with multiple states' governors in order to get 10,000 fully armed, armored National Guard riot police, and start signing executive orders and doing everything necessary to deploy a full armed mobilization of nationalized National Guard from multiple states to the National Capital Region while not violating the Posse Comitatus Act, on about 12 hours notice.

Again, this is not something you can do in a handwaivey, off-the cuff manner. This isn't stuff you just delegate. This requires signed orders, coordination with the governors of multiple states, etc. 10,000 National Guard is a full-on disaster response, on less than 12 hours notice. Trump at this point has been President of the United States for 4 entire years. He is not new at the job. This is not his first week. They used the National Guard at the capital for the BLM protests earlier that summer. He knows how this shit works.

If you believe any of what you're saying, you are dumb. And if you don't believe it, you are lying and wasting our time.

lol look at your dancing goalposts after you just got your ass handed to you.

Going to admit you're a liar and a total fraud, or are you going to finally cite Trump saying he officially ordered 20,000 DC national guard troops?

• 1Like