The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM (2022)

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Absolutely no discussion in this thread has been about the movie itself. It's a blatant attempt to put a political thread in a non-political forum.

Here's clips from the movie,

he had a lethal dose

the knee was on the shoulder blade and people think it was on his neck the whole time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Or you could show the followup to him saying that in the clip on twitter

Actual you know trial footage where the same dude that was posted in a 10 second gotcha tweet, on redirect says until that one moment where the knee was on the shoulder blade it was indeed on his neck until then. So which is it?

• 1Picard

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
From a site that was mostly Left-leaning,
580C4C68-4F80-4323-BD0F-A52ECF22C7B0.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Or you could show the followup to him saying that in the clip on twitter

Actual you know trial footage where the same dude that was posted in a 10 second gotcha tweet, on redirect says until that one moment where the knee was on the shoulder blade it was indeed on his neck until then. So which is it?

Pretends he's a centrist. Instead of re-evaluating his position when his views are proven false he doubles down and goes even harder into being wrong.

You're fucking pathetic

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Pretends he's a centrist. Instead of re-evaluating his position when his views are proven false he doubles down and goes even harder into being wrong.

You're fucking pathetic

You got a real anger issue holy cow. I literally reexamined what was said by the Police Commissioner based on a tweet since it was a clip in the damn film and on redirect he literally says what I posted. But keep sticking to calling everyone a faggot or pathetic or whatever. You must be a real joy in life.

Juvarisx

Florida

Yea it used to be certainly was back in 2003 when I found it. The shit you get posted everywhere now was basically locked into the EQ drama threads. In some ways its charming since its like a time capsule of grump old fucks, but its certainly not as fun as it was. Hell in 2008 I remember the thread about when Obama and the dem's crushed the Republicans there was a thread with a title like "Is this the end of the Rebpublican Party?".

I dunno this place can def still be fun to interact in but sometimes its not. I guess when I stopped thinking it was funny being overly hostile to internet strangers that's when it clicked. Usually the non hidden forums are relatively civil but sometimes you do get this.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You got a real anger issue holy cow. I literally reexamined what was said by the Police Commissioner based on a tweet since it was a clip in the damn film and on redirect he literally says what I posted. But keep sticking to calling everyone a faggot or pathetic or whatever. You must be a real joy in life.

Don't parachute in claiming to be a centrist while actually being fanatically biased and be surprised that people mock the dumb things you say.

This is why the board shifted from left to right. We opened our eyes to these narratives that can be completely debunked just by looking at the actual facts. Then realized that shit seems to always be pushed from one side.

Useful idiots, like you, just swallow the narrative and let them think for you

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
Don't parachute in claiming to be a centrist while actually being fanatically biased and be surprised that people mock the dumb things you say.

This is why the board shifted from left to right. We opened our eyes to these narratives that can be completely debunked just by looking at the actual facts. Then realized that shit seems to always be pushed from one side.

Useful idiots, like you, just swallow the narrative and let them think for you

So you still have nothing to say about video of the actual trial where the actual police commissioner on redirect clarified his statement he had to make under oath to the defense attorney's gotcha. Where he said until that moment the knee was on the neck. Which of course is prominent in the advertising for a film by a grifter. Got it.

You know I always thought it would be someone else I would do this to first but whatever its just easier to toss you on ignore then to argue with someone with anger issues. Hell I don't even have Araysar on ignore and he posts actual Russian propaganda telegrams, thats how much of an annoying fuck you are.

edit. my bad UNDER REEXAMINATION I had some dude who posted non stop banana pics on ignore because I really didn't get it nor wanted to. So you are #2 my bad

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
"Not that the left is any different". Lol.

The left was the first to engage in everything you just said, fella. The reason the right is demanding it now is for that reason. We're not interested in finding a middle ground with the left anymore. They destroyed that opportunity andnow they're balls deep in destroying the country. Fuck them and people that extend a hand to them.
I disagree. There was of course always some of this, but in my lifetime it went to another level with Rush Limbaugh. I was a big fan of him in the early to mid 90s. I used to love driving the tractor around picking up hay bales and listening to his whole show on the radio. He was funny and he made you feel like you were smart and reasonable and moral for being a Republican and being liberal was some kind of mind virus with no explanation for how someone could believe in it.

He was followed by the rise of fox news with "The O'Reilly Factor" all their talk about "Fair and Balanced ". They were entertaining and outrageous soon started destroying CNN in the ratings. MSNBC soon saw Fox's success and reconfigured themselves as the left wing version of Fox and CNN saw the writing on the wall and basically had to follow suit or die.

All of this has continued onto YouTube and other social media sites but I believe it started on the right with good old Rush taking talk radio and becoming a superstar.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I disagree. There was of course always some of this, but in my lifetime it went to another level with Rush Limbaugh. I was a big fan of him in the early to mid 90s. I used to love driving the tractor around picking up hay bales and listening to his whole show on the radio. He was funny and he made you feel like you were smart and reasonable and moral for being a Republican and being liberal was some kind of mind virus with no explanation for how someone could believe in it.

He was followed by the rise of fox news with "The O'Reilly Factor" all their talk about "Fair and Balanced ". They were entertaining and outrageous soon started destroying CNN in the ratings. MSNBC soon saw Fox's success and reconfigured themselves as the left wing version of Fox and CNN saw the writing on the wall and basically had to follow suit or die.

All of this has continued onto YouTube and other social media sites but I believe it started on the right with good old Rush taking talk radio and becoming a superstar.

• 1Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You guys are talking about centrists like they can't be fanatics. Centrists just cherry pick which views they feel comfortable with, but no where does it say they have to be sane about those views.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I dunno, did anyone here fucking watch it? I didn't post the thread.
You obviously didn’t read very many posts. I talked about watching it, critiqued parts of it. It was worth watching, I learned a few things.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You obviously did read very many posts. I talked about watching it, critiqued parts of it. It was worth watching, I learned a few things.
well first 3minutes her "confession" is already wrong that she thinks chauvin did something wrong and he needs to see justice idk if she means for him to get "real" justice or what was already done.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So you still have nothing to say about video of the actual trial where the actual police commissioner on redirect clarified his statement he had to make under oath to the defense attorney's gotcha. Where he said until that moment the knee was on the neck. Which of course is prominent in the advertising for a film by a grifter. Got it.

You know I always thought it would be someone else I would do this to first but whatever its just easier to toss you on ignore then to argue with someone with anger issues. Hell I don't even have Araysar on ignore and he posts actual Russian propaganda telegrams, thats how much of an annoying fuck you are.

edit. my bad UNDER REEXAMINATION I had some dude who posted non stop banana pics on ignore because I really didn't get it nor wanted to. So you are #2 my bad
So let’s say his knee was on his neck, for however long you want. He then shifted it to the shoulder blade. At that time, he was still breathing and talking. Then after he’s dead they find zero evidence of any trauma or problems caused to his neck or airway, as well as great oxygen levels in his blood, meaning no asphyxiating occurred. So if he did have his knee on his neck….it doesn’t matter, at all. It did not cause him to die, the cops knee had zero to do with this guy ODing on drugs he ingested well before that cop got there.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Weird, that I'm talking about the actual event that happened while you're only interested in what someone trying to keep his job said during the trial. Did you notice how he really hesitated before admitting his knee was moved to the shoulder?

Of course not, because you don't care at all about any of the facts. You've proven that the way you've repeatedly avoided the whole medical examiner finding no trauma to his neck and almost 4x the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system thing.

"but but look what the bureaucrat said!!"

GTFO with your low info nonsense

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
So let’s say his knee was on his neck, for however long you want. He then shifted it to the shoulder blade. At that time, he was still breathing and talking. Then after he’s dead they find zero evidence of any trauma or problems caused to his neck or airway, as well as great oxygen levels in his blood, meaning no asphyxiating occurred. So if he did have his knee on his neck….it doesn’t matter, at all. It did not cause him to die, the cops knee had zero to do with this guy ODing on drugs he ingested well before that cop got there.

This would imply that people politized Floyds death for votes, political gain and positioning.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How many MyPillows do you even own bro?