The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM (2022)

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Shouldn't all this shit be in the political thread? Or one of the other myriad of threads discussing the shitshow that is our country? Why you fucks have to have a discourse in the movie forum?

Paging @Amod
This is probably the most on topic movie thread discussion I’ve ever seen.

• 6Like
  • 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Juvarisx

Florida
So let’s say his knee was on his neck, for however long you want. He then shifted it to the shoulder blade. At that time, he was still breathing and talking. Then after he’s dead they find zero evidence of any trauma or problems caused to his neck or airway, as well as great oxygen levels in his blood, meaning no asphyxiating occurred. So if he did have his knee on his neck….it doesn’t matter, at all. It did not cause him to die, the cops knee had zero to do with this guy ODing on drugs he ingested well before that cop got there.

And thats the thing, I actually agree he likely OD'd but still think it was a bad position to put him in, a bad look for the cops to do it and a bad look for the grifters to change the narrative that he wasn't pinned down like that at all.

Sadly I own zero MyPillows myself, but have a super comfortable Saatva one, which I can recommend.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Chauvin was convicted of second degree murder, third degree murder and manslaughter.

So he intentionally killed Floyd, didn't intend to kill Floyd but killed him through intentionally trying to cause great harm and also killed him unintentionally with no malice and he did all of these things at the same time.

That made sense to the judge and to the jury.

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 11 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Chauvin was convicted of second degree murder, third degree murder and manslaughter.

So he intentionally killed Floyd, didn't intend to kill Floyd but killed him through intentionally trying to cause great harm and also killed him unintentionally with no malice and he did all of these things at the same time.

That made sense to the judge and to the jury.

Good luck convincing anyone with half a brain that saw the video that he didn't kill him 3 different ways. Right, Mist Mist ? It's proof our great justice system is perfect and really works

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Good luck convincing anyone with half a brain that saw the video that he didn't kill him 3 different ways. Right, Mist Mist ? It's proof our great justice system is perfect and really works
It's not meant to be perfect. It's meant to put a high burden of proof on the prosecution. That burden was met, according to the jurists.

He has a right to demand a new trial, and has a strong case for it to be granted.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Derek pled guilty to federal charges. He's done. He was denied even a public defender unless he melted down his entire pension and spent every nickel of it first. Combined with the threat that if fought the charges at all they would run the sentence consecutively he gave up. I don't blame him for doing what he did but there's no Bill Cosby ending waiting for him. He got railed about as hard as a regular guy can be.

• 2Like

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
So you still have nothing to say about video of the actual trial where the actual police commissioner on redirect clarified his statement he had to make under oath to the defense attorney's gotcha. Where he said until that moment the knee was on the neck. Which of course is prominent in the advertising for a film by a grifter. Got it.

You know I always thought it would be someone else I would do this to first but whatever its just easier to toss you on ignore then to argue with someone with anger issues. Hell I don't even have Araysar on ignore and he posts actual Russian propaganda telegrams, thats how much of an annoying fuck you are.

edit. my bad UNDER REEXAMINATION I had some dude who posted non stop banana pics on ignore because I really didn't get it nor wanted to. So you are #2 my bad

I don't understand the point you are trying to make. The police commissioner being pressured into saying something he has to say has exactly what bearing on the actual facts of the case, being the video evidence where we don't see pressure being put on the neck, and the autopsy which doesn't reveal any evidence of pressure being put on the neck.

• 2Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
And thats the thing, I actually agree he likely OD'd but still think it was a bad position to put him in, a bad look for the cops to do it and a bad look for the grifters to change the narrative that he wasn't pinned down like that at all.

Sadly I own zero MyPillows myself, but have a super comfortable Saatva one, which I can recommend.
LIKELY od'd? L I K E L Y???

i mean does someone need to link to coroner's report again?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I actually agree he likely OD'd but still think it was a bad position to put him in, a bad look for the cops to do it and a bad look for the grifters to change the narrative that he wasn't pinned down like that at all.
"likely"?
Tox2.png

11 nanograms/ml of fentanyl, when most examiners would say 3 ng/ml is enough to say OD

i'm sure meth doesn't help

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't understand the point you are trying to make. The police commissioner being pressured into saying something he has to say has exactly what bearing on the actual facts of the case, being the video evidence where we don't see pressure being put on the neck, and the autopsy which doesn't reveal any evidence of pressure being put on the neck.

You're talking to the guy who just a few hours ago thought the entire thing was them just trying to handcuff him. Expecting him to know shit about shit is asking a lot

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i'm just sorta day dreaming here... but could you guys imagine what would happen if trump wins next election and then immediately pardons chauvin? on one hand the absolute chaos that would cause would be political suicide, on the other hand... burn it all down

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
i'm just sorta day dreaming here... but could you guys imagine what would happen if trump wins next election and then immediately pardons chauvin? on one hand the absolute chaos that would cause would be political suicide, on the other hand... burn it all down
I'm sure he would spend the subsequent twenty years in state prison very grateful for that pardon.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
"likely"?
Tox2.png

11 nanograms/ml of fentanyl, when most examiners would say 3 ng/ml is enough to say OD

i'm sure meth doesn't help

Fake news. That’s how this works right?

• 2Picard
  • 1Garbage
  • 1MegaNeg
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

So you both claim to be centrists while simultaneously slurping on that BLM cock. Can't imagine being such a giant pussy that you'll completely sell out your fellow man in a desperate attempt to make racists like you

• 2Like

Rude

Potato del Grande
Let me guess, another passive aggressive cuck like Xevy Xevy and Tarisk Tarisk . Cut the soy off, eat some meat, and when the hair on your ball sack starts growing back wander over to the politics thread. Spare some of your fellow snowflakes the corrections your faggotry deserves.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Absolutely no discussion in this thread has been about the movie itself. It's a blatant attempt to put a political thread in a non-political forum.

Have you seen the thread for the Woman King?

• 1Worf

Szlia

Didn't the author of that autopsy report testified in court that the action of the police was the cause of the death ? Facts are great for sure, but being able to understand them is also important.

• 1Picard

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Didn't the author of that autopsy report testified in court that the action of the police was the cause of the death ? Facts are great for sure, but being able to understand them is also important.

By all means, get up there on the stand a year later after cities around the country have burned and billions of dollars of damage done with credible threats being made on the daily and be the witness that exonerates Derek Chauvin.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users