The Greatest Lie Ever Sold: George Floyd and the Rise of BLM (2022)

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Relax it's just jokes.

Let us have our fun.
6xkgy3.gif

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Didn't the author of that autopsy report testified in court that the action of the police was the cause of the death ? Facts are great for sure, but being able to understand them is also important.

Did you see him stuttering and stammering on how even though it was almost 4x the lethal dose and normally he'd say that was the cause of death, but despite all his training and actual medical findings, he's just going to go off the video instead?

For someone saying facts are important, you don't seem to know any

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He hedged his position because he is a coward who was scared of getting tracked down and murdered by chimps, but he still admitted on the record that with just the results of the autopsy, he would come to the conclusion that the death was due to a drug overdose.

He was the only one of the "medical experts" in the case that ever saw anything other than the video.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Omg, lol.

“did you read the autopsy report?”

”yea, didnt that dude say on the stand the cop actions resulted in Floyd’s death?”

”ignore what he said in court under oath.“

Love how you all only like what reinforces your narrative and you explain away what doesn’t fit.…who lives in that bubble again? Reminds me of how you look at elections. Lose and they’re rigged, win and crickets. You decide what is reality and only take what supports that and have an excuse for anything that doesn’t fit. This is what makes the right crazy. If you started talking about picking genders and teaching white kids they are born bigots you’d be the fully formed Voltron Of crazy in this country.

• 2Garbage
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Szlia

Did you see him stuttering and stammering on how even though it was almost 4x the lethal dose and normally he'd say that was the cause of death, but despite all his training and actual medical findings, he's just going to go off the video instead?

For someone saying facts are important, you don't seem to know any
Oh ? So you are saying the author of that autopsy report testified in court that the action of the police was the cause of the death. Thanks. I just wanted to make sure we had our facts straight :emoji_thumbsup:

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Oh ? So you are saying the author of that autopsy report testified in court that the action of the police was the cause of the death. Thanks. I just wanted to make sure we had our facts straight :emoji_thumbsup:

Violence works. We know.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yes. The expert in toxicology said that looking at the toxicology report he would have ruled it an OD death. But also said since he saw a video (of something he’s not an expert in) that he would say maybe something else caused it (of which there is no supporting evidence of any other cause of death at all).

It does not matter that he said something else might have caused it when he testified that yes, this was an OD. Think about all the stupid things you could apply that to using that logic. “Here’s the facts but since I’m scared I’ll throw in a vague statement someone else would need to prove” and call that evidence that the fact must be wrong.

• 3Like

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Really tough to understand for the simpletons here I know. Blood tests that show undisputed lethal amounts of drugs in system vs. intimidated guy on stand who would probably have life ruined if he didn't say what he said. Hmmmm wonder what we should trust more.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
it's funny when the text says the opposite of the headline
Thao’s attorney, Robert Paule, asked Tuesday whether Baker was pressured into listing “neck compression” as a factor in his autopsy report. Baker testified that he told prosecutors on the day of Floyd’s autopsy that there was no physical evidence of asphyxia, or insufficient oxygen. Prosecutors put that information in their initial complaint against Chauvin, and listed existing health conditions, police restraint and potential intoxicants as contributing factors.

Baker said his office received “hundreds” of calls, some harassing and threatening. Former Washington, D.C., medical examiner Dr. Roger Mitchell, who is an expert in in-custody deaths, also called Baker and was unhappy. Baker said the two talked about neck compression, and Mitchell also planned to publish a critical op-ed in The Washington Post. Baker said he considered Mitchell’s opinion and analysis before adding neck compression to his report.

• 2Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Really tough to understand for the simpletons here I know. Blood tests that show undisputed lethal amounts of drugs in system vs. intimidated guy on stand who would probably have life ruined if he didn't say what he said. Hmmmm wonder what we should trust more.
That sound you heard was your credibility leaving the apartment after grabbing it’s plant and records.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1EyeRoll

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Medical examiner -- "There is no physical evidence of asphyxiation at all. There is significant evidence of an overdose. That beings said, yeah sure the cops COULD have impacted Floyd's death, there's really no way to be certain."

The Left and self-proclaimed Centrists -- "If there's even a 1% chance that he didn't OD, we have to take that as an absolute certainty."

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty sure Warrik is just defending the narrative at this point, why even argue? his tribe says Floyd was murdered by that racist cop. so it must be so. anything different is just orange man things. it's sad when facts no longer matter anymore.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
That sound you heard was your credibility leaving the apartment after grabbing it’s plant and records.e

So your position is the toxicology report is wrong. The autopsy is wrong. The parts of the testimony where the doctors cite those reports as being correct, are wrong. But the part where they say "well yea that cops actions might have led to his death but I have no clue really" , that is the hill you are dying on?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
So your position is the toxicology report is wrong. The autopsy is wrong. The parts of the testimony where the doctors cite those reports as being correct, are wrong. But the part where they say "well yea that cops actions might have led to his death but I have no clue really" , that is the hill you are dying on?

I believe this is Exhibit A, Exhibit B, Exhibit C, and Exhibit D as to why this guy originaly posted that he avoids the politics thread.

Apparently, he's not Ossoi and doesn't enjoy getting shit on, yet here he is. Warrik is quite the shill.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
!

My position is your drawing a conclusion from a report that the guy who wrote the report states differently and you are whisking away his statement because it doesn’t fit your assumption. You must be a toxicologist or medical professional based on you vast understanding of cause of death. It’s surprising they didn’t call you to the stand to discuss what the details of the toxicology report.

The hill your dying on is the cops had the worst luck in the world to come across a man ODing within the last ten minutes of his life, and they contributed nothing to his death And everything in that video is just *hand wave* nothing to see here.

I stand by my opinion that the actions they took that day contributed to his death, a handcuffed man by the way. It’s also comical that this movie is titled “The Greatest Lie Every Sold“. Really? lol. I’d put “Iraq has Weapons of Mass Destruction“ on that list (which were imaginary)…not something like this that has actual video of the event that people can see with their eyes what happened;

I love how my staying this one thing suddenly makes me a BLM supporter and left winger. It’s crazy how you all can’t accept that people who don’t agree with you on all things are immediately leftest.

Last edited:

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I disagree. There was of course always some of this, but in my lifetime it went to another level with Rush Limbaugh. I was a big fan of him in the early to mid 90s. I used to love driving the tractor around picking up hay bales and listening to his whole show on the radio. He was funny and he made you feel like you were smart and reasonable and moral for being a Republican and being liberal was some kind of mind virus with no explanation for how someone could believe in it.

He was followed by the rise of fox news with "The O'Reilly Factor" all their talk about "Fair and Balanced ". They were entertaining and outrageous soon started destroying CNN in the ratings. MSNBC soon saw Fox's success and reconfigured themselves as the left wing version of Fox and CNN saw the writing on the wall and basically had to follow suit or die.

All of this has continued onto YouTube and other social media sites but I believe it started on the right with good old Rush taking talk radio and becoming a superstar.

Leftism came about as a response to the rise of Rush Limbaugh?

You remind me of my grandmother who has dementia, watches TV 10 hours a day, and believes everything they say. I really feel for you.

• 3Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
My position is your drawing a conclusion from a report that the guy wrote the report states differently And your are whisking away his statement because it doesn’t fit your assumption.

Can you restate your position? Bc currently it reads like a stroke.

• 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
pretty sure Warrik is just defending the narrative at this point, why even argue? his tribe says Floyd was murdered by that racist cop. so it must be so. anything different is just orange man things. it's sad when facts no longer matter anymore.
Warrik Warrik is one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the boards, never improving in any way from his first post till now. I'm actually really surprised anyone is giving him the time of day but here we are.

stephen colbert lol GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• 1Like

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

here's some facts the same guy said that there was lot's of calls that threatened him presumably to get the "correct" interpretation and a colleague of his told him that the was gonna tar and feather him in the news if he didn't put that it was caused by the cops which he initially didn't but only after prosecution put that in their charges and he got a phone call telling him he was about to be blasted in the media did he add that.

Thao’s attorney, Robert Paule, asked Tuesday whether Baker was pressured into listing “neck compression” as a factor in his autopsy report. Baker testified that he told prosecutors on the day of Floyd’s autopsy that there was no physical evidence of asphyxia, or insufficient oxygen. Prosecutors put that information in their initial complaint against Chauvin, and listed existing health conditions, police restraint and potential intoxicants as contributing factors.

Baker said his office received “hundreds” of calls, some harassing and threatening. Former Washington, D.C., medical examiner Dr. Roger Mitchell, who is an expert in in-custody deaths, also called Baker and was unhappy. Baker said the two talked about neck compression, and Mitchell also planned to publish a critical op-ed in The Washington Post. Baker said he considered Mitchell’s opinion and analysis before adding neck compression to his report.

coincidently many people on the jury also said they feared physical retaliation for delivering a "wrong verdict"