The Greatest Song You Have Ever Heard

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Choose only 1. Don't post repeats but you can post something else and say something like "Yeah that Beiber song really is awesome."

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I would like to play but I would up with 1000 negs and comments. But I am watching and listening to see what everyone else listens to.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love all types of music; metal, pop, edm, classical etc; but the first "song" that came to mind was Beethoven's concerto for violin and orchestra in D maj. For my money music doesn't get any better than this recording of Anne Sophie Mutter and Seiji Ozawa. If I was only able to have one piece of music to listen to for the rest of my life it would be this.

If you've got the time and headphones give the entire thing a listen. It's worth it.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
How bad could it possibly be?
Good ahead, laugh, point etc...

I like songs that tell a story and this one tells one hell of a story. I once sat in a room with less than a dozen others and he played it, in the group of a dozen were another member of the country music hall of fame. So go ahead and laugh, yes I'm old, old fashioned, country as they come, and live life like it was 140 years ago.

"For you can't hang a man for killin' a woman
Who's tryin' to stealing your horse"

Song is compliation of a few other songs in the long play version.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Not thegreatestsong per se, but I'm not the only guy who wondered how the 'bent' notes were done.
(hint: it's what you thought it was)

Old school as fuck.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not thegreatestsong per se, but I'm not the only guy who wondered how the 'bent' notes were done.
(hint: it's what you thought it was)

Old school as fuck.
I remember seeing some badass little kids do that shit on Letterman, kid was like 8 or something and played it perfectly.

Yep here it is.