The Greatest Song You Have Ever Heard

Cud

Lord Nagafen Raider

I like haunting lyrics.

A very close second would be Norwegian Wood by the Beatles.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Personally I'd have gone with

but that's
tongue.png
k

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
+1 Holland 1945

I never have an answer for this question, theres like 20-30 songs id rate at the highest tier. But ill go with this, since along with Tonight, Tonight -smashing pumpkins its what started my love affair with music.

I remember listening to this song was 13 and wondering if life could ever feel so urgent and intense.So real.

Now it's sort of sad I listen to it knowing those days are long gone and likely never to return.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Easy:

The build up to minute 18 and then the crescendo from there.....
0xAIkBH.jpg

Hard to pick just one Floyd song for this. I think my top four or five are all from them.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
It's been about a decade or so since I heard this song, still could listen to it everyday.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
I selected a classical piece, not to pick something esoteric or pompous, but because I enjoy the song. I recommend at least tolerating it for 5 minutes:

As someone posted, I do have a soft spot for Paint it Black.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm

I started getting into Met during their MTV Black Album craze phase. Unforgiven was the song that first grabbed me, but when I looked back and found this one it blew me away and I'd listen to it endlessly.

Pharazon

Silver Knight of the Realm

I started getting into Met during their MTV Black Album craze phase. Unforgiven was the song that first grabbed me, but when I looked back and found this one it blew me away and I'd listen to it endlessly.