The Groin Injury Thead

Neki

Molten Core Raider
/groin injured

9goring.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I assume it's going where any discussion of Cutler always goes: To wherever it is a bunch of real men who've never played football in their lives go to talk about what makes someone a pussy. It's always an illuminating discussion full of salient points of view, patience, and reason. Such discussions always leave me with a warm, fuzzy feeling of hope for humanity and our collective capacity for improvement as a species.

Who am I kidding? Eat a dick, Wizardhawk.

EDIT: If you're feeling generous, maybe you and The Ancient can share (?)
Oh look it's another Bears fan with Battered Wife Syndrome.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Pulled a muscle in my back once, almost cried when I had to wipe my ass after taking a shit.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I've had two groin pulls from back in the day when I goaltended playing hockey. I would not wish it on anybody, and also laugh at anybody who thinks someone is a pussy for sitting out with a groin injury...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I've always kind of wondered what a groin pull feels like. I have some sort of freaky muscles and have never pulled one in my life despite playing a lot of sports.

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
I hurt my little (7-year old) groin once- Climbed a wall outside the apartment we were temporarily renting while house-hunting in Karachi- the top two decorative cinderblocks shifted, I fell off the wall and one of them fell on my dick as I sat on the ground. I was.... not pleased.... It hurt when I peed for a week. :p

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I once got 'rugburn' on my tip from playing beach volleyball in wet sand while in Mexico.

Not fun.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've always kind of wondered what a groin pull feels like. I have some sort of freaky muscles and have never pulled one in my life despite playing a lot of sports.
It's just like pulling a muscle except you don't realize how often your body uses those muscles so it hurts a fuckton when you basically do anything.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, like I said though, I've never pulled ANY muscle, so I don't even really know that sensation.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
well go pull a muscle then pussy
I keep trying bro, but apparently I'm invincible. Can't break any bones, pull muscles, or rupture any tendons. Shit, I don't even bruise for some odd reason. It would appear that only my feet are vulnerable to cold and/or being ground on asphalt.

us820

Silver Squire
I keep trying bro, but apparently I'm invincible. Can't break any bones, pull muscles, or rupture any tendons. Shit, I don't even bruise for some odd reason. It would appear that only my feet are vulnerable to cold and/or being ground on asphalt.
I broke my share to even it out.Radius/ulna.Tib/fib.Foot.Torn abdominal muscle.ACL tear.Broken rib.Concussion.Hamstring and groin pulls.Herniated disk.

Hockey,baseball,motocross,BMX dirt jumping,skateboard half pipe,soccer,shifter kart racing,lifting.

My body is shit for how old I am.