The Groin Injury Thead

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
In this thread we post pictures of giant vaginas who hurt their wittle groin.
jay-cutler-injury-washington-redskins.jpg

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I just started a new job where most of the guys are pretty frat-boyish. Within my first week I was told about Bad Touch Tuesday's, Sexual Harassment Sunday's, and that we don't do nut tap games anymore because an employee had one of their testicles ruptured the last time.... Thought they were just bs'ing till I met the guy who's nut got popped. They still joking throw fake swings at him and it's like watching a beaten dog flinch and cower.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Show them a batwing or the brain a couple of times. They'll respect you as a master of your craft.

us820

Silver Squire
Anybody who ever played anything ever knows how a bad muscle pull won't let you perform for shit no matter how tough you are.

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
Anybody who ever played anything ever knows how a bad muscle pull won't let you perform for shit no matter how tough you are.
This. You don't often hear people who've done it themselves talking shit but hey, what do they know, right? Thank god we have all these armchair coaches out there to tell the rest of us how it is.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
us820 and Hamsteroceros sticking up for pussies, women going to the bathroom in groups... I think a few people might see where this is going...

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
us820 and Hamsteroceros sticking up for pussies, women going to the bathroom in groups... I think a few people might see where this is going...
I assume it's going where any discussion of Cutler always goes: To wherever it is a bunch of real men who've never played football in their lives go to talk about what makes someone a pussy. It's always an illuminating discussion full of salient points of view, patience, and reason. Such discussions always leave me with a warm, fuzzy feeling of hope for humanity and our collective capacity for improvement as a species.

Who am I kidding? Eat a dick, Wizardhawk.

EDIT: If you're feeling generous, maybe you and The Ancient can share (?)

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
When I was 17 I was fucking this girl on her couch in the basement while her parents we're upstairs. I was going hogwild when suddenly I slipped out but instinctively continued the downward stroke. Passed right between the cushions and slammed my dick right into the frame. I yelped out in pain but we had to throw our clothes back on right then and there because we heard her 6'4 240lb dad running downstairs and suffering through it was better than becoming a skid mark out in the driveway. We passed it off that we were pinching each other.

Shit was black and blue for like a week. The load I blasted over her face after that was the thing that they made Greek myths about though.