The Head Hunter

Hosix

All labs matter!
what was that thing he kept in the river? Also what did the monster keep saying? Sounded like Maudib from Dune.

He kept some bones or whatever. I assume the cold water preserved them until he needed it. The then grounded them down to make his healing paste/goop shit.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
i just assumed the head came back the second time from being infused with the soul of his daughter maybe? They said those arrow heads would take souls to the afterlife and it landed smack dab in the head again

Cool movie for the most part. Yeah the ending got kinda weird, but the setting was cool, cinematography was great and the guys armor is cool as fuck. Not bad at all for $30k budget.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This was a cool little watch. Actually really liked the minimalist touch to it. Some nice visuals. Enjoyed it for the 72 minutes it ran.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Just watched trailer, makes me think of 13th Warrior.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Maybe the more scarier parts of it. Its definitely not comical, though. It has that gritty, lonely feeling to it. Very, very little dialogue.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Is this in theaters or in the usual spots online? Working and just wanna know if I can watch it when i get home. lol

**Nevermind I was able to search it after all.

Last edited: