The "Holy Crap That's Incredible" Music Thread

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This will always be amazing to me. How Steve changes his emotions and style during this song gives me chills. To me he's the greatest living guitar player.

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Danny Carey, what else needs to be said?

Found this video of Danny Carrey playing with some kids from the school of rock. Just amazing what a drummer of his caliber can do with a shitty 3 piece drum kit or whatever the fuck it is.

Ryan Martinie once fingered a girl to death, true story

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This will always be amazing to me. How Steve changes his emotions and style during this song gives me chills. To me he's the greatest living guitar player.
Whole lot of guitar players out there, only one steve vai. The dude makes it look so goddamn effortless.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Holy crap, that's incredible! is something you often see on youtube. However, videos that make me say that lead me to look up more videos of them, and they nearly always are one hit wonders. One guy, girl or band sounding incredible in one video, but not the next.

Dub Fx made me say it the first time though, and while others leave me disappointed when I look up more of their songs, he just outright impressed me. Such creativity. Still the biggest youtube find I have had. Was a link to this video in the FoH video thread in 2009.

mysterion_sl

shitlord
Heres one more awesome and similar in length.
I love NOFX and that song was surprisingly well played though not Holy Crap great, but FUCK THEM and every other band for playing in venues where they build barricades between the audience and the stage - that's not punk rock, that is justin bieber shit.

Back on topic, the only time i ever had(actually still have) a realHOOOOOOLY CRAP!!!!!moment is when listening to the first song on Nattens Madrigal by Ulver. Not going to link that song cause most of you would hate it anyway, but it metaphorically and literally blows my mind every time i hear that song. Arguably there are a few bands that sound like that, like Darkthrone, but no other song ever had this "OMG AWESOME!!!!!" feeling for me.