The Hour, BBC Miniserie

Hake_sl

shitlord
Simply in my opinion the most polished miniserie you can find right now. Season one is very english/intellectual/stylish, and season two develops a more complicated storyline with a bit more action. Still, both seasons are very very well done.

Season one is very good. Season two is exceptionnal.

Each season has 6 episodes, each episode lasts about an hour.

Enjoy.

rrr_img_2868.jpg

rrr_img_2868.jpg

rrr_img_2868.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
It's better than 90% of the stuff stateside. It feels a little bit more like what I was expecting The Newsroom to be like.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I haven't seen this weeks show yet but it is damn good indeed. I like Peter Capaldi being added to the cast. If you don't know who he is go away and watch The Thick Of It, the swearingest show on British telly
biggrin.png

Freddie and Bel are good characters as well, Freddie played by the new Q in the James Bond series and Bel by Romola Garai.

hn0sg.jpg

The sheer amount of smoking every single character does has you almost coughing whilst sat watching it, how times have changed!

biggrin.png

biggrin.png

hn0sg.jpg

hn0sg.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I saw McNulty and I thought about watching this but I was unsure. If you guys give it the mushroom stamp of approval I'll check it out.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Stick a fork in it, it's done.

The BBC officially announced yesterday the series is dead, they would rather concentrate on new drama >.<