The Iceman

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Michael Shannon strikes me almost as a young Willem Dafoe/Walken. He plays creepy, weird characters so well.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was thinking this thread was gonna be about a Top Gun sequel.

rrr_img_9283.jpg

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Yes. Also read the book that was written about him The Iceman: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer. A lot of what he spouts sounds like BS though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've always thought the Iceman came off as a bit of a dick.. I mean I guess that makes sense considering he did kill people, but still a little courtesy goes a long way.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Even if it is half bullshit the guy is a pretty fucking good story teller.
Definitely a good story teller but he contradicts himself on a few murders and I don't know whether to believe the DeMeo stuff. Lots of cross checking should have been done because only a made guy does sit-downs but he claimed he did them. I think it was one of those cases of a guy sitting in jail and Bullshitting because he had nothing better to do.

Sterling

El Presidente
True stories or not he's a fucked up individual either way. Seems like an awesome movie. Pretty excited about this.

Arakkis

N00b
He definitely took the fall for a lot of unsolved murders and admitted doing stuff he may have not done. It's a way to make sure his family was taken care of.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Just saw this today and I must say it was a good one. Great acting by all, especially Shannon.
Cant believe Schwimmer was in this