The Idol

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Idol

Genre: Drama

Creator: Sam Levinson, The Weeknd, Reza Fahimi

Cast: The Weeknd, Lily-Rose Depp, Rachel Sennott, Troye Sivan, Steve Zissis, Juliebeth Gonzalez, Hari Nef, Debby Ryan

Overview: Set against the backdrop of the music industry, a self-help guru and leader of a modern-day cult develops a complicated relationship with an up-and-coming pop idol.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
First episode was meh, it's like the most anti FOH show possible. Felt like the HBO show Vinyl mixed with Euphoria

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
First episode was meh, it's like the most anti FOH show possible. Felt like the HBO show Vinyl mixed with Euphoria

They spent 100m on Vinyl. Did they spend a lot of money on this?

How is the Weeknd acting chops?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
They spent 100m on Vinyl. Did they spend a lot of money on this?

How is the Weeknd acting chops?

"Two sources familiar with the show’s finances say HBO had wanted to keep costs low with a series budget around $54 million, or roughly $9 million an episode for the six-episode series. (That’s about half the budget of Euphoria’s upcoming third season, which is expected to cost at least $110 million. The teen drama’s second season, which had eight episodes, cost more than $97 million, and its first season’s budget was over $47 million, according to California film and TV tax credit records.) Despite the constrained allowance, the network allegedly expected Seimetz to deliver Euphoria-esque results, complete with music videos and using expensive mansions, nightclubs, and stadiums as sets."

As for his acting, well his character is meant to be seedy. One character even describes him as "rapey" and to be fair he does pull off that creepy, rapey vibe. Even without the most anti-FOH subject matter/plot this was mega bad. The only thing it had going for it was Lily Depp's body in skimpy outfits.

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
was looking forward to this show but have to agree first episode was lacking. took me 3 tries to get through it. seems like maybe he has too much money now and probably threw a bunch of it at producing something new but i think abel should have stuck to making music... also why does every show feel the need to force a tranny role into the cast. better at least have a scene of her fat cock hanging dong

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
was looking forward to this show but have to agree first episode was lacking. took me 3 tries to get through it. seems like maybe he has too much money now and probably threw a bunch of it at producing something new but i think abel should have stuck to making music... also why does every show feel the need to force a tranny role into the cast. better at least have a scene of her fat cock hanging dong

Where was the tranny?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Joe Rogan's friends talking about it. lol

Turned it off when he said "bro bro she's so skinny but so heavy IT'S AN OPTICAL ILLUSION bro" 50x

No wonder you called them Joe Rogan friends, none of them have enough wit or charm to be marketable independently

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the one doing the interview from i dont remember what company.. vanity fair?
1686492219420.png

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
it was a shame because the first 10 minutes or so were a good hook with lily rose depps basically perfect lil nips and the pilot episode being based around
a selfie of her with a face full of cum being leaked on the internet
which i think conceptually should have been great. almost like it went downhill when the weeknd scenes started lol. when i watch my HBO programs i dont want music video acting..its not tv, its HBO. bzzzztch.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database