The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret is back!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
After an almost 4 year hiatus, one of my all time favorite shows is returning! If you've never watched it, you're missing out. Thought this show would never be brought back. So glad I was wrong. Cannot wait for season 3!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Anyone watch this tonight? It was strange that they did three episodes back, to back, to back, and it concludes already next Thursday night. I liked it better when Todd Margaret was the incompetent, bumbling idiot, but it's still pretty damn funny.

Szlia

Just saw the first one for now. It's a great idea to make the polar opposite of the first season, the problem though is that people who saw it 5 years ago, like I did, spend the episode thinking "Mmmmmh that must be a funny reference to something I should remember but don't..." So... yeah...

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Finished this last night. Thoroughly disappointing. Didn't make any sense, and the finale was totally anticlimactic. The first few episodes had some funny lines, but it got progressively worse. I can see why IFC just ran this season out in only two weeks. It's a shame, cause the first two seasons were hilarious.

Szlia

You are a bit harsh. There are some very good jokes (the muslim/skinhead alliance) and scenes (Todd at the airport desk) through the whole thing, but the main problem is that the possibly brilliant structure is lost on anyone who did not see the previous two seasons just before checking this third one. Worse: this structure does not stand alone as it is a bit of a mess.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
You are a bit harsh. There are some very good jokes (the muslim/skinhead alliance) and scenes (Todd at the airport desk) through the whole thing, but the main problem is that the possibly brilliant structure is lost on anyone who did not see the previous two seasons just before checking this third one. Worse: this structure does not stand alone as it is a bit of a mess.
I saw the first two seasons, and I recently watched them again just before season 3 came out. Doesn't change the fact that this season was not really that funny, and the entire story was just a disjointed mess.