The Internship

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Looks Alright?

What the fuck, this looks atrocious. First "The Watch" and now this garbage. Oh Vince Vaughn, how far you've fallen!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks Alright?

What the fuck, this looks atrocious. First "The Watch" and now this garbage. Oh Vince Vaughn, how far you've fallen!
This is clearly them trying to do another Wedding Crashers, which was good...but this will probably not be. That said I'm sure I'll end up seeing it.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, I just watched this. It wasn't "haha, that was hilarious!" but it WAS an entertaining movie. I enjoyed it. Worth a rental (or pirate).

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or don't. Go out and steal some terminally ill kids from a hospital and throw them in a pit with a bunch of starving pitbulls. It will be funnier than this Holocaust of a "comedy".

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I didn't take it as a google advertisement at all... although if the movie is an accurate portrayel of anything related to actually working for Google then I need to get my shit together and fine a way to get a job there.

All it was to me was a comedy with a sprinkling of positive messages type stuff that you get in every single comedy nowadays about not giving up etc.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I didn't take it as a google advertisement at all... although if the movie is an accurate portrayel of anything related to actually working for Google then I need to get my shit together and fine a way to get a job there.
First objective when getting shit together: Remedial English.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I don't know if it was a real place, but if so, that strip club was majestic. I'm not a "big" strip club goer, but I would definitely visit that one some time in my life.

I'm not even talking about dropping a load off. It genuinely looked like a good time.