The Investigation

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Investigation

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2020-09-28

Creator: Tobias Lindholm

Cast: Søren Malling, Pilou Asbæk, Pernilla August, Rolf Lassgård, Laura Christensen, Dulfi Al-Jabouri, Hans Henrik Clemensen, Henrik Birch, Charlotte Munck, Anders Juul, Henning Valin Jakobsen, Josephine Park, Frank Thiel, Patricia Schumann, Nicklas Søderberg Lundstrøm, Jens Andersen, Robert Karl Bernhard, Dan Boie, Palmi Gudmundsson, Inge Lise Goltermann

Overview: Copenhagen Police's Homicide unit, headed by Jens Møller, tries to solve the murder of Swedish journalist Kim Wall.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is on HBO and they are through 5 episodes so far. Based on a true story.

I am really into it. The show is a slow burn, but it has incredible atmosphere and acting. It is nice to watch a show that focuses on nuance & reality versus sensationalism & plot twists. I am hoping they can stick the landing, but so far so good.

Oh, and it is a sub-title show and I know that is a turn-off for some.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It is on HBO and they are through 5 episodes so far. Based on a true story.

I am really into it. The show is a slow burn, but it has incredible atmosphere and acting. It is nice to watch a show that focuses on nuance & reality versus sensationalism & plot twists. I am hoping they can stick the landing, but so far so good.

Oh, and it is a sub-title show and I know that is a turn-off for some.
oh i knew this sounded familiaar

crazy gofund me submarine guy

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The show finished it's 6-episode run last night. It was great and extremely well done. Once again, HBO has the best shit.

Fadaar

That guy
The show finished it's 6-episode run last night. It was great and extremely well done. Once again, HBO has the best shit.

they're pretty untouchable when it comes to (semi)historical mini-series

TV show information provided by The Movie Database