The Invisible Man (2020)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Invisible Man (2020)

Tagline: What You Can't See Can Hurt You

Genre: Thriller, Science Fiction, Horror

Director: Leigh Whannell

Cast: Elisabeth Moss, Aldis Hodge, Storm Reid, Michael Dorman, Harriet Dyer, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Benedict Hardie, Zara Michales, Renee Lim, Sam Smith, Nick Kici, Vivienne Greer, Anthony Brandon Wong, Serag Mohammed, Nash Edgerton, Nicholas Hope, Cardwell Lynch, Xavier Fernández, Cleave Williams, Brian Meegan, Amali Golden, Bianca Pomponio, Dennis Kreusler, Michael Knott, Randolph Fields

Release: 2020-02-26

Runtime: 124

Plot: When Cecilia's abusive ex takes his own life and leaves her his fortune, she suspects his death was a hoax. As a series of coincidences turn lethal, Cecilia works to prove that she is being hunted by someone nobody can see.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Out for download now so our for purchase as one of the two movies they are testing with during corona.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Oh they are coming out diff dates over the next couple weeks. Looks like tomorrow for invisable man but it's going to be a $20 rental.... hrm
That’s too much. Only like 5 less than taking two adults. Should be 15

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Right, but thy should plan as a vheaper alternative. The theater is such a better experience

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Saw this in theaters a couple weeks ago. I really enjoyed it. It had some good suspense when you're wondering if someone is or isn't there in the scene.

It's not perfect, but I'd take more universal monster movies like this.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I wished they'd lean toward gothic horror. But I'll give this one a chance

Yeah, I agree. I wasn't a huge fan of the Iron Man style suit. Especially at the end when she took the suit, it had a very "Marvel" feel to it, like more of a super hero origin story than a horror. However, that was only 5 minutes out of the total movie, and I think all of the good outweighed that small amount of bad.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Yeah, I agree. I wasn't a huge fan of the Iron Man style suit. Especially at the end when she took the suit, it had a very "Marvel" feel to it, like more of a super hero origin story than a horror. However, that was only 5 minutes out of the total movie, and I think all of the good outweighed that small amount of bad.
wait... I haven't seen it.... am I supposed to click the spoiler??

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This didn’t need to be over two hours long. I was pretty much finished with it an hour and a half in.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I liked it. There was a bit of the 'oh c'mon how dumb are you??' bits here and there, but it was a nice update to the property as a whole.

I'm also a big fan of Oliver Jackson-Cohen so that helped.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought they did a good job building tension with this and it handled the invisibility thing well.

The ending was probably for the dark world stuff they have been dying to do.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Was it better than the CreeperBacon version?

Don't get me wrong, CreeperBacon was hilarious.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database