The Iron Claw

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Iron Claw

Genre: Drama

Director: Sean Durkin

Cast: Zac Efron, Harris Dickinson, Jeremy Allen White, Stanley Simons, Holt McCallany, Lily James, Maura Tierney, Cazzey Louis Cereghino, Kevin Anton, Maxwell Friedman, Brady Pierce, Aaron Dean Eisenberg, Ryan Nemeth, Chad Governale, Michael Harney, Jim Gleason, Chavo Guerrero Jr., Alyssa Matthews, Leo Franich

Plot: The story of the rise and fall of the Von Erich family, a dynasty of wrestlers who made a huge impact on the sport from the 1960s to the present day.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
I wonder if the trailer is going to show how depressing this movie is going to be, or if A24 is gonna let that be a surprise for people who don't know wrestling

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I wonder if the trailer is going to show how depressing this movie is going to be, or if A24 is gonna let that be a surprise for people who don't know wrestling
They are calling it a Sports Drama apparently so they might lead on that its going to be a rough story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

escrima

Blackwing Lair Raider
The real life brothers were 6'1", 6'2", and 6'8". The actors are 5'7", 5'8", and 6'1". lol

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
At least the family is getting a movie, to say they had heat in their day is an understatement. They were huge in the south.

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I was born and raised in Oak Cliff (Dallas), basically down the street from the Dallas Sportatorium. I spent a
LOT of time there in the 70s, and a bit in the 80s, with my Uncle who seemed to fucking know
everybody. We'd go "backstage" and I got to meet a ton of wrestlers back in the day, including all the
Von Erichs, Kabuki, Andre the Giant, etc. Very cool experience for a kid.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This was decent, slowed down a little at the end though.

Efrons hgh gut was amusing

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Heartbreaking movie. I give 4/5 thicc Bisi babes

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Knew the entire story and still brought tears to me.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The oldest died when he was like two. He got electrocuted standing outside by a trailer or something and drowned in a puddle of snow.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database