The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i'm a bit of an ideologist in certain things, i admit... my personal viewpoint is that i'd rather a guilty man go free than an innocent man go to jail. i'd prefer we ere on the side that if you can't produce evidence against a certain person, even if we KNOW they are guilty, then that's that.

obviously, i know there are problems with that... the guilty person that doesn't have enough evidence against him is free to commit another crime, and crimes always hurt society MORE than the punishment hurts the criminal.

but instead of illegally planting evidence, or whatever else a cop might do to make sure someone who he knows is guilty goes to jail, we should work at making better laws. racketeering is an interesting charge because it's basically loitering. gangsters like al capone couldn't get charged with anything, even though everyone and their mother knew what was going on. so the feds made a new law specifically targeted at gangsters. you probably couldn't get away with that in today's climate because people would call it racist profiling, but the point is we should be working WITHIN the law to keep our country safe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
joe wtf

4 cunts in 1 week?

first girl is worthless
nikki is a bit less worthless
third is like 3 cunts talking

• 1Pathetic

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
to highlight how these 3 cunts are so delusional i timestampped where they said bonnie is funny

this dumb bonnie chick thought she was so funny, she could dress like a man and be good at comedy

no one laughed

here's a longer version

trust me i really wanted to finish this horrible shit, cuz idk, completionist??? but naw i don't need that shit, deer god.

iannis

Musty Nester
It's JRE son, it's elk god. The deer god is inferior.

I doubt anyone was taken in by her clever disguise there. I look at that and go "what the fuck is this chick doing?". So right out the gate she's starting in a hole because you think it's some sort of performance art nonsense.

Bert taking his shirt off actually makes his act more difficult to pull off for non-drunks. It's just part of the presentation and important as such.

I liked the Ali episode ok. Nothing mindblowing, but nothing horrible either. I've heard glasser before, don't really care. And I think i'll actively avoid that one with whitney. I don't care for her at all personally. She's not shit, I can respect that she has an audience, i'm just not in it.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have the same opinion on Whitney. She's done some jokes that I enjoyed, but I'm never going to go out of my way to watch her stuff. I'm skipping that one.

I tried to watch the one with Ali but even having it just as background noise I had to change it.

I really like Nikki though. I know some people can't stand her, and that's. I found her episode pretty enjoyable

iannis

Musty Nester
David Blaine was actually pretty interesting.

Basically real magicians have all the tisms. All of them. It's either that or you've got guys like Penn and Teller who are extremely glorified (and talented, all respect to those men) street buskers.

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I started listening to Tim Dillons podcast after this and maybe it’s the drinks but I’m cracking the fuck up.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I almost always skip comedians but Dillon was great.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I liked Dillon for the first 20 minutes I listened to it (the joke about the homeless in LA becoming restaurant servers was great) but he's constantly so amped up that its exhausting.

The best JRE i listened to in the past few weeks was an older episode with Naval Ravikant. Pure gold.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not strictly jre related, but I've dumped both Amazon unlimited and my podcast app for Spotify premium. Works great so far. It does both music and podcasts well.

iannis

Musty Nester
Has he said what the last one going to youtube is? It's gotta be soon, if it wasn't already the double girl episode.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Has he said what the last one going to youtube is? It's gotta be soon, if it wasn't already the double girl episode.
it seemed like he did the double girls cuz the night b4 all the comedians were in the comedy store for a documentary

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
first podcast in a week and its this retard

also these are the podcasts removed from spotify

1461 Owen Smith
1458 d'Elia
1356 Michael Shermer
1303 Tommy Chong
1296 Joe List
1255 Alex Jones Returns
1182 Nick Kroll
1164 Mikhaila Peterson
1093 Owen Benjamin / Kurt Metzger
998 Owen Benjamin
980 Chris d'Elia
979 Sargon of Akkad

why remove chris d'elia? cuz he's a pedophile

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
first podcast in a week and its this retard

also these are the podcasts removed from spotify

1461 Owen Smith
1458 d'Elia
1356 Michael Shermer
1303 Tommy Chong
1296 Joe List
1255 Alex Jones Returns
1182 Nick Kroll
1164 Mikhaila Peterson
1093 Owen Benjamin / Kurt Metzger
998 Owen Benjamin
980 Chris d'Elia
979 Sargon of Akkad

why remove chris d'elia? cuz he's a pedophile

Well that's the writing on the wall, isn't it?

Owen Benjamin is a loon but he's harmless.

Mikhaila Peterson? Didn't she become successful by talking about dieting? Either Spotify has a problem with the carnivore diet, or they want after her because of her dad. But they didn't remove the Jordan Peterson podcasts... Peculiar.

Sargon of Akkad is clear. The guy actually loves his country and Spotify can't support such nonsense.

I wouldn't be surprised if they start pressuring Joe to get certain guests.