The Joe Rogan Experience (JRE)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

i love these shows where a piece of shit degenerate is "rehabilitated" or is wrongfully convicted (the white guy has a podcast on it too)

or he's associated idk

anyway listening to these shows is a guilty pleasure, it just shows that these fuck nuggets deserve to be in jail 95% of the guests are nogs, all the nogs are guilty, they did some crime or another.

anyway, this waste of tax payer money is genetically degenerate.

his father is in jail
he's in jail
his kid killed an asian and he's in jail

like you know why he got 50years in jail, b/c the judge was trying to protect society, you know what this nog is mad at? that the judge was also a nog... like bitch, he know what you do!!!

• 1Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
tom green, skip if you don't want to listen to a cuck apologize for cuckada being cuckada
I listed to 1/3 to 1/2. Came across to me like he's an older partied out version of the weirdo we remember. But also that he seems to have avoided going the path of Andy Dick.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I listed to 1/3 to 1/2. Came across to me like he's an older partied out version of the weirdo we remember. But also that he seems to have avoided going the path of Andy Dick.
is ok w/ canada banning handguns
thinks ar15 is full auto
equates jan6 to trucker rally

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've been listening to more Lex Friedman lately anyways. Joe just hasn't had many interesting people in awhile.

Lex is still awkward AF, but his guests are way more interesting

Chris

Potato del Grande
Baphomet is just what 12th century French people though Prophet Muhammed was.

They called him Mahomet for centuries after and I belive that the modern spelling is relatively recent.

LGBT and Feminism are being used as our version of China's one child policy, nobody is actually worshipping Satan except for batshit insane performance artists and the mentally ill.

• 1Picard

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

i love these shows where a piece of shit degenerate is "rehabilitated" or is wrongfully convicted (the white guy has a podcast on it too)

or he's associated idk

anyway listening to these shows is a guilty pleasure, it just shows that these fuck nuggets deserve to be in jail 95% of the guests are nogs, all the nogs are guilty, they did some crime or another.

anyway, this waste of tax payer money is genetically degenerate.

his father is in jail
he's in jail
his kid killed an asian and he's in jail

like you know why he got 50years in jail, b/c the judge was trying to protect society, you know what this nog is mad at? that the judge was also a nog... like bitch, he know what you do!!!

lol this dude was just caught for murder and keeping body parts in his freezer

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Zack Snyder does not get Superman or Batman on any level.

I know, I know. It's shocking to hear especially after Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, and The Justice League but he really comes across as kind of a fucking idiot in his episode.

• 2Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
He doesnt get batman and superman, but he also comes off as quite a likeable dude to me. He's just a guy doing art his way and he doesn't seem at all pretentious about it.

• 2Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
He doesnt get batman and superman, but he also comes off as quite a likeable dude to me. He's just a guy doing art his way and he doesn't seem at all pretentious about it.
Fucker sure does talk though. You could tell Joe was getting a little bit annoyed not being able to get a word in. I only made it about halfway through btw

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden

that’s fine, but then don’t take over flagship franchises with dedicated fans if you want to do it all your way

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I just started this. First 4 minutes are like the most awkward opener ever. Lol.

I found this to be kind of terrible for a variety of reasons, dude is not very articulate being one of them.

I had the same issue with Zack Snyder, nice guy and visually creative however, language, the use of words, is not one of his strengths. He, Snyder, gets Batman and Superman *visually* but beyond that he's fucking clueless. I would love to see a Zack Snyder movie written by, oh say, Ben Affleck.

I kind of kept waiting for the awkward moment where you knew Ray Kurzweil sharted. He just looks the kind of guy who has to wear a diaper just-in-case.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Within the first 5 minutes I was bored to death listening to him struggle to explain why he loved his colored suspenders so much.