The Kominsky Method

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Kominsky Method

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2018-11-16

Creator: Chuck Lorre

Cast: Michael Douglas, Alan Arkin, Sarah Baker, Nancy Travis

Overview: An aging actor, who long ago enjoyed a brush with fame, makes his living as an acting coach.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
This is great stuff. I am old as fuck so I appreciate the humor.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I watched this over the weekend. Posted about it in the Netflix Thread but I'll just give my thoughts again here.

Alan Arkin and Michael Douglas are great, but for some reason the writers decided this wasn't supposed to be just a comedy. It skirts the line between drama and comedy and suffers for it. It's definitely got some very funny moments but I'd call this one a "nothing else to watch and I'm bored, guess I'll throw this on" kinda show.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I think that can be said for a lot of the shows that Netflix is churning out... "nothing else to watch and I'm bored, guess I'll throw this on" .

iannis

Musty Nester
Netflix original quality has noticably decreased.

Too many 1 hour comic specials. Netflix blew a lotta money a few years ago!

Maybe they'll do it again. Things take time to produce, I guess. Altered Carbon wasn't that bad. They're doing +seasons of a lot of the decent series they started. I guess they couldn't really keep the pace that they'd set for those few months. For a while it seemed like every 2 weeks they were pushing something else out that was actually really good.

Now it's nothing but Sandler.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database