The Last of Us

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What fucking deformity? She just looks Scottish! Having a big forehead does not make someone the fucking hunchback lmao. Jesus Christ.

I'm an asshole for not giving a fuck if Hollywood casts someone with a fivehesd. Yup. Lmao

Serious question, do you have some sort of brain injury? It was literally only 18 minutes ago you said thinking her forehead looked weird made me a pedophile. Now you think you just said you didn't care about her forehead? It's still there, you can scroll up and read it.

Such a mystery why people pile on when you spew such retarded takes

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Serious question, do you have some sort of brain injury? It was literally only 18 minutes ago you said thinking her forehead looked weird made me a pedophile. Now you think you just said you didn't care about her forehead? It's still there, you can scroll up and read it.

Such a mystery why people pile on when you spew such retarded takes
I don't personally care about her forehead. But I think it's weird that you do care about her forehead. Your reading comprehension needs work (still), because that was clearly all I was saying. How the fuck could you get anything other than that out of what I've been saying unless you were the sort of dumb shit that goes out of his way to see shit that isn't there when trying to boost his own ego? Legitimately, I say this as honest advice despite the curse words -- pull your fucking head out of your ass.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't personally care about her forehead. But I think it's weird that you do care about her forehead. Your reading comprehension needs work (still), because that was clearly all I was saying. How the fuck could you get anything other than that out of what I've been saying unless you were the sort of dumb shit that goes out of his way to see shit that isn't there when trying to boost his own ego? Legitimately, I say this as honest advice despite the curse words -- pull your fucking head out of your ass.

Your right, my reading comprehension sucks. Somehow I thought you were calling me a pedo with this post.

Yeah tell us whatever you want pedo

Not sure how I made that mistake. Boy is my face red right now.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Your right, my reading comprehension sucks. Somehow I thought you were calling me a pedo with this post.

Not sure how I made that mistake. Boy is my face red right now.
I was calling you a pedo. The thing you were just trying to call me out on, tho, was thinking I contradicted myself by formerly saying I personally cared about her forehead and then later saying I didn't. You misunderstood what I said, clearly, or you're grasping at straws. Or both. I give zero shits about her forehead, other than thinking that it's weird that you old fucks are bothered by it.

But yes giving a shit about the 14 year old teenager character having a forehead that you don't find attractive kind of does make you a pedo tho. Truly.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I was calling you a pedo. The thing you were just trying to call me out on, tho, was thinking I contradicted myself by formerly saying I personally cared about her forehead and then later saying I didn't. You misunderstood what I said, clearly, or you're grasping at straws. Or both. I give zero shits about her forehead, other than thinking that it's weird that you old fucks are bothered by it.

But yes giving a shit about the 14 year old teenager character having a forehead that you don't find attractive kind of does make you a pedo tho. Truly.

I called you an asshole for claiming people who think a 19 year old looks weird are pedophiles, then you tried to pretend like I was saying you were an asshole for "not caring".

All the posts are still there, not sure why you're lying about all this and embarrassing yourself even more. It's hilarious that you think people just bully you instead of having an ounce of self awareness and realizing you bring it on yourself with all the dumb shit you post.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I called you an asshole for claiming people who think a 19 year old looks weird are pedophiles, then you tried to pretend like I was saying you were an asshole for "not caring".

All the posts are still there, not sure why you're lying about all this and embarrassing yourself even more. It's hilarious that you think people just bully you instead of having an ounce of self awareness and realizing you bring it on yourself with all the dumb shit you post.
You literally did call me an asshole. I used the word myself because I was echoing your words... Yes all the posts are still there, go look.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everyone defensive reply says we misunderstand him and that we are assholes. Maybe make sense once in awhile.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Are you really claiming you didn't try to call me an asshole in that way, while simultaneously sperging out on me as if I'm the one that can't actually follow an entire conversation? Lmfao
Screenshot_20230203-162349.png

You must be trolling this can't be real life rofl

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Everyone defensive reply says we misunderstand him and that we are assholes. Maybe make sense once in awhile.
What time did you start drinking today? Those aren't even real sentences.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Razzes

Trakanon Raider

You re the one bringing attractiveness into this. You can be bothered by someone s appearance without sexuality being involved. Imagine she had a big wart on her nose.

And people arent bothered by 2 bearded men kissing because they are insecure. It is repulsive the same way watching someone eat shit would be.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You re the one bringing attractiveness into this. You can be bothered by someone s appearance without sexuality being involved. Imagine she had a big wart on her nose.
I literally give zero fucks about what someone looks like unless I'm gonna bang them. Being repulsed by something small like a big forehead or a wart is shallow as fuck. And especially creepy when talking about 14 year old girl characters. Sorry not sorry.

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
I literally give zero fucks about what someone looks like unless I'm gonna bang them. Being repulsed by something small like a big forehead or a wart is shallow as fuck. And especially creepy when talking about 14 year old girl characters. Sorry not sorry.
What? Never looked at someone like an old ugly man and had a reaction of disgust?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What? Never looked at someone like an old ugly man and had a repulsive reaction?
When I was young and shallow I did but at some point I matured to where I'm able to enjoy television regardless of the physical appearances of the actors. I personally feel I'm better off for it but hey you guys do you.

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
When I was young and shallow I did but at some point I matured to where I'm able to enjoy television regardless of the physical appearances of the actors. I personally feel I'm better off for it but hey you guys do you.
Young and shallow is an improvement over insecure pedo. I ll take it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You literally did call me an asshole. I used the word myself because I was echoing your words... Yes all the posts are still there, go look.

I never denied calling you an asshole. My last post literally starts with "I called you an asshole.."

Are you having a stroke?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You truly are above us peasants. May I suggest you fuck off somewhere else and not lower yourself to conversing with the likes of us? Fuck off faggot.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Young and shallow is an improvement over insecure pedo. I ll take it.
Pretty sure that I'm one of the youngest people on this board at 36 years old tho so I mean. The older you get the fewer excuses you have for shit like that.