The Last of Us

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously what's with all the complaints about Ellie's forehead being too big and distracting? Who the fuck cares how attractive the 14 year old girl character is? You guys are fucking weird.
It has absolutely nothing to do with how "attractive" she is. Her massive forehead is just another element to make her already-unlikable character more off-putting.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All I'm saying is -- there's a reason TV like that sells, and it's not because of some secret gay conspiracy. It's not because the whole world has turned gay in the last 20 years. Homosexuals are still a minority of the population, and pandering to them by big Hollywood doesn't actually make sense -- because big Hollywood, most of all, likes making money. So there must be SOMETHING else going on here, right?
You're right, there is something going on.

The woke religion is destroying culture and many of those with power and influence in media are more than happy to lose money to further the 'message.' In fact, the "lost" money is often viewed as an investment in warping culture to craft a worldview where stuff like "minor attracted people" are considered acceptable and 'normal.'

The Liberal/Leftist ideology is rife with degenerates and they want their deviancy normalized.

Ya, something is going on.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Garbage
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 6 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You're right, there is something going on.

The woke religion is destroying culture and many of those with power and influence in media are more than happy to lose money to further the 'message.' In fact, the "lost" money is often viewed as an investment in warping culture to craft a worldview where stuff like "minor attracted people" are considered acceptable and 'normal.'

The Liberal/Leftist ideology is rife with degenerates and they want their deviancy normalized.

Ya, something is going on.
What motivation do they have to change the image tho? Plenty of wealthy voices like Musk that aren't happy with the current trends, so peer pressure doesn't necessarily apply.

Definitely there seems to be a bit of an agenda, but genuinely I think it just comes down to consumer preference and the degeneracy of the average consumer. It's no more of a cancer on society than any other form of selling to consumers the things that they want that might not be good for the long term of humanity. I don't think it's a big gay conspiracy or a bunch of rich Hollywood Jewish homos trying to indoctrinate the world. I entirely think that it's just the American people doing it to themselves via classic capitalism.

Juvarisx

Florida
What motivation do they have to change the image tho? Plenty of wealthy voices like Musk that aren't happy with the current trends, so peer pressure doesn't necessarily apply.

Definitely there seems to be a bit of an agenda, but genuinely I think it just comes down to consumer preference and the degeneracy of the average consumer. It's no more of a cancer on society than any other form of selling to consumers the things that they want that might not be good for the long term of humanity. I don't think it's a big gay conspiracy or a bunch of rich Hollywood Jewish homos trying to indoctrinate the world. I entirely think that it's just the American people doing it to themselves via classic capitalism.

No no see they can make MORE money on gay things then straight things. Its just basic economics really

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
During and after the dinner I kept waiting for Frank to bash Bill's skull in, esp when Bill sat down at the piano and put his back to Frank. My wife's like "What are you talking about? They're gay."

I thought I was better at this game.
LOL same thing here. I kept expecting betrayal

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
It has absolutely nothing to do with how "attractive" she is. Her massive forehead is just another element to make her already-unlikable character more off-putting.
It's more of a testament to Joel's character, putting up with her ugliness.

spronk

FPS noob

it makes her look like she has fetal alcohol syndrome which is uncomfortable, like watching a dude in a wheelchair try to get on an escalator

1675866206530.png

still i think episode 4 was really solid in establishing a good bond between her and Joel and I fully accept her as Ellie now, she just needed some time to show off her side of humor and that bounce Ellie goes between psycho and funny. Bella is Ellie now as far as it matters to me

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
LOL same thing here. I kept expected betrayal
Not only did I not catch they were gay, after rewatching the episode after the reveal I still don't see it until they kiss

I know its fiction but its still kind of confusing. Its like when I'm talking to someone who speaks a Scandinavian lanugage and they're trying to explain to me how this U sound is totally different from that other U sound and I'm like bro, they both just sound like U

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
that poor girl is 20 and she has no
tits
she has no
ass
she has no bodytype other than stick
and she has this ugly ass forehead where she should be on star trek as an albino klingon cuz at least then sfx guys have a huge canvas to work on

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
All this stupid fucking talk of the possible K.C. leader's background. Did any of you retards consider that maybe she's just a boss ass bitch?!

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So was the chick in the 2nd game actually Trans? I recall reading it was just some super butch/masculine female that was modeled after a female roided out bodybuilder...

Cybsled

Abby? I don’t think so, they were just extremely masculine from what I recall

The person she later rescues from the religious cult is outright identified as trans, though, if memory serves

spronk

FPS noob
yeah abbie wasn't trans even though she looks like a roided out dude. what was the nickname everyone gave her, Tranbo or something

you meet a retarded asian faggot teenager later on who reveals he is a she or something stupid like that, it doesn't matter to the story in any way other than "wah my mom thinks i'm a faggot and hates me, wah wah wah" Just usual modern tranny social commentary injected into a scenario in a hilariously hamfisted way.

i'm guessing we'll get more Katherine backstory next episode, we know she is hunting Henry and Sam because she blames Henry for ratting on her brother to FEDRA. Maybe her brother led the local resistance and she took over afterwards, I'd guess we see flashbacks showing that she is cold and cruel when necessary and thats why the militia guys follow her, because as it stands it makes no fucking sense anyone would follow her.

Reminder episode 5 drops TOMORROW at 9pm EST on HBO Max due to superbowl on sunday (will air at regular time on regular cable HBO)

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Whoever said "they weren't sure she was in charge", do you not watch the about the episode buy at the end? The writer explicitly talks about her being in charge and everyone following her. It's with the bit about rebels overthrowing government ending up being as bad or worse as the gubmint they overthrow.

As to the episode, I agree with whoever said it but why the fuck do people in post apocalyptic games/shows/movies enter big ass cities? You avoid them like the.. well like the plague. It was doubly obvious after Joel looked under the trailer that it was placed on purpose because there were no cars blocking the other side. Never should have entered the city.

Probably the worst episode for writing because it was just filled with stupid shit. Oh, let's climd 40 stories of this building and magically be engaged by the exact big bad the rebels are looking for. What an amazing coincidence.

Show is still better than 95% of the shit on TV.