The Last of Us

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I have come to the theory that so many people in this thread are uncomfortable because half of you are survivalist prepper types and this episode awakened something deep within you that you deny
It could have been prepper dude and a stray dog he found and learned to love, still would have been a boring episode.

I don’t need nonstop action, last great drama I watched was The Banshees of Inisherin, it’s just that it was a meh episode.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Seriously what's with all the complaints about Ellie's forehead being too big and distracting? Who the fuck cares how attractive the 14 year old girl character is? You guys are fucking weird.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What percent of the audience is truly comfortable seeing men being intimate with each other? Most women don’t even want to see that shit.
Lol false. Chicks love watching boys kiss.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
is that how she talked you into it?
Never personally kissed a man but have had plenty of exes and female friends that were into watching dudes be intimate. Not hardcore buttsex stuff but just, y'know. Women and men aren't wired that differently, what dude doesn't like watching chicks kiss?

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Never personally kissed a man but have had plenty of exes and female friends that were into watching dudes be intimate. Not hardcore buttsex stuff but just, y'know. Women and men aren't wired that differently, what dude doesn't like watching chicks kiss?
Girls say they like it for the shock factor, not because they are aroused by it.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nope definitely plenty of women that genuinely like it. Maybe get to know more women.
Sounds like you like to hang out with high school girls then. Hanging out with girls who wanna watch dudes kiss, must be why they dont fuck you.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You seem pretty invested in the whole boys kissing thing. You ok bro?
Not as invested as everyone else in this thread is lmao. I watched it, didn't arouse me, didn't bother me, just was. And yet there's been 10 pages of bitching. Y'all could've just turned the episode off.

Anyway, as far as women liking when men kiss -- why the fuck do you guys think there's so much homosexuality on television these days? This thread clearly shows that y'all are aware of the trend. But you think it's because of some big gay conspiracy? Gays aren't that big of a market share as far as the amount of money that the entertainment industry makes. And at the end of the day the bottom line is all that counts. The content is appealing to a large portion of the audience, clearly. You guys are just literal homophobes.

• 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like you like to hang out with high school girls then.
How much have your sexual tastes really changed since high school? Yes the majority of the conversations I had with women who talked about genuinely enjoying watching males being homoerotic were had in my high school and college days. Hasn't been a conversation I've had recently. But sexual preferences aren't really something you grow out of.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You must not have read pharmakos dating advice thread simping over a married woman who wont fuck him.
She definitely wanted to fuck me, I was the one that wouldn't fuck her. But mmmk.

I don't even have much of a sex drive these days since losing a nut and an adrenal gland to cancer *shrugs*

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Not as invested as everyone else in this thread is lmao. I watched it, didn't arouse me, didn't bother me, just was. And yet there's been 10 pages of bitching. Y'all could've just turned the episode off.

Anyway, as far as women liking when men kiss -- why the fuck do you guys think there's so much homosexuality on television these days? This thread clearly shows that y'all are aware of the trend. But you think it's because of some big gay conspiracy? Gays aren't that big of a market share as far as the amount of money that the entertainment industry makes. And at the end of the day the bottom line is all that counts. The content is appealing to a large portion of the audience, clearly. You guys are just literal homophobes.
It seems pretty important to you to tell us how much it didn't bother you or didn't arouse you. Somehow us discussing it bothered you more than the actual scene. Why is that?

The director had admitted trying to force straight audiences to watch a gay love story they otherwise wouldn't have - does that make you happy? Why is that?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It seems pretty important to you to tell us how much it didn't bother you or didn't arouse you. Somehow us discussing it bothered you more than the actual scene. Why is that?

The director had admitted trying to force straight audiences to watch a gay love story they otherwise wouldn't have - does that make you happy? Why is that?
It is far more important for everyone else in this thread to talk about how much it bothered them and how much they feel like there's a secret gay conspiracy trying to make them a fag for Nick Offerman. My comments would not have been made in a vacuum. If you all are so secure in your sexuality then why did y'all have to look away and fast forward and shit? Sounds like y'all are trying to prove something to yourselves.

Y'all discussing it doesn't bother me any more than me responding is bothering you. Just this is the sort of forum where bros tell other bros when they're being fucking stupid. And y'all are being fucking stupid. Just enjoy the show or don't watch it. Most of you guys don't even seem to enjoy TV or movies these days, why watch if you're just gonna bitch?

• 1Pathetic

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It is far more important for everyone else in this thread to talk about how much it bothered them and how much they feel like there's a secret gay conspiracy trying to make them a fag for Nick Offerman. My comments would not have been made in a vacuum. If you all are so secure in your sexuality then why did y'all have to look away and fast forward and shit? Sounds like y'all are trying to prove something to yourselves.
You're sure showing us how to not care by intensely caring and posting about it. Good job. Example set.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Honestly the most jarring thing about it is they both seemed to have fine dining with wines, steak, and so on pretty much whenever they wanted. In stark contrast to Joel who drools at the thought of smuggled chicken.

It was far too picturesque considering the world was ending.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You're sure showing us how to not care by intensely caring and posting about it. Good job. Example set.
And you posting about how I shouldn't be posting about how y'all shouldn't be posting about it is also a great example. Way to be, Cad. Never change.