The Last of Us

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
And you posting about how I shouldn't be posting about how y'all shouldn't be posting about it is also a great example. Way to be, Cad. Never change.
I'm not saying you shouldn't be posting, I'm asking why you care.

I guess you're a closet faggot since you won't answer. That's fine.

• 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm not saying you shouldn't be posting, I'm asking why you care.

I guess you're a closet faggot since you won't answer. That's fine.
So I should care less about the fact that everyone else cares so much? And that makes me the closet fag, not everyone else who feels like they're gonna turn gay for Nick Offerman if they have to watch another episode like that? I'm commenting because this is a message board and that has been the topic of conversation for the past 10 pages. Would you have a problem if I just added echos to the chamber? Are you really telling me to not post or are you just being a grumpy old fuck like everyone else here? Go annoy someone else.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So I should care less about the fact that everyone else cares so much? And that makes me the closet fag, not everyone else who feels like they're gonna turn gay for Nick Offerman if they have to watch another episode like that? I'm commenting because this is a message board and that has been the topic of conversation for the past 10 pages. Would you have a problem if I just added echos to the chamber? Are you really telling me to not post or are you just being a grumpy old fuck like everyone else here? Go annoy someone else.
Nah man if you want to sit and tell people that having a gay love story be the subject of an entire episode of an otherwise great zombie show is normal in 2023 and has no agenda whatsoever, you go right ahead and be that idiot.

• 4Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

Honestly the most jarring thing about it is they both seemed to have fine dining with wines, steak, and so on pretty much whenever they wanted. In stark contrast to Joel who drools at the thought of smuggled chicken.

It was far too picturesque considering the world was ending.

I have to imagine they weren’t eating that every day. The comment made during that last dinner was “my favorite meal”, which would suggest they didn’t eat that all the time. Even if you had an entire small town to yourself, stretching that for 20 years with daily consumption wouldn’t be realistic. Even one bottle of wine a week would be over 1,000 bottles of wine over that time frame

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I remember years ago reading that a big driving factor in finally allowing male flight attendants is the $$ people found out women passengers liked being served by men. So maybe straight male fascination with lesbos is more mirrored in women digging man on man more than some of you want to admit.

Oh, and I think they had so much steak/wine because dude was a 10 cloverfield lane style ultra preppor.

But then again I don't recall seeing them raise livestock (20??) years on, so hmmm.. actually scratch that, dude must of went hunting from time to time while Frank tended the garden.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Nah man if you want to sit and tell people that having a gay love story be the subject of an entire episode of an otherwise great zombie show is normal in 2023 and has no agenda whatsoever, you go right ahead and be that idiot.
The agenda is the desire to make money. Not a big gay conspiracy. Capitalism working the way it should. You guys are just homophobic tinfoil hat wearers.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"women aren't attracted to my fat sweaty EQ playing ass therefore women must not be attracted to men at all, and especially not attracted to homoerotic men" -- the general argument that gets presented here, and not just in this thread. You guys are so bitter and jaded that most of you literally think that women just aren't attracted to men. It's bonkers and says far more about your value than it does about the world at large.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The only things that really bugged me about the episode was Bill standing in the middle of the street shooting dudes (like why even bother having him get shot when you just jump forward after that? How does that change the story at all? Why would someone that's prepared for invaders make such a basic mistake?) and having Bill off himself instead of following the game.

I don't mind them adding to the story, but taking away from it and moving at a break neck pace seems like a bad choice to me. 3 episodes in and Tess and Bill are already gone.

Oh and the other thing that bugs me about this episode is the auto defense of hurr you guys are just homophobic if you didn't 100% like it. Jesus shut the fuck up.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't mind them adding to the story, but taking away from it and moving at a break neck pace seems like a bad choice to me. 3 episodes in and Tess and Bill are already gone.
I never played the game and this still bugged me and my girlfriend. Why introduce these characters and make them seem so major only to kill them off in their only episode. Even GoT let characters last at least 6 episodes before they died.

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She definitely wanted to fuck me, I was the one that wouldn't fuck her. But mmmk.

I don't even have much of a sex drive these days since losing a nut and an adrenal gland to cancer *shrugs*

have you tried dudes? might re-kindle that flame

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
be more like roger

MadMen_WhatDoWomenWant.png

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Animosity

I bet these chicks pharmakos hangs out with who supposedly love dudes kissing, are very very attractive.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I bet these chicks pharmakos hangs out with who supposedly love dudes kissing, are very very attractive.
"I can't possibly imagine myself having any female friends that openly discuss their sexuality and so if he is telling the truth, the women must be hideous"

Legitimately BAFFLING that you guys don't see through your own insecure bullshit lmao

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Oh and the other thing that bugs me about this episode is the auto defense of hurr you guys are just homophobic if you didn't 100% like it. Jesus shut the fuck up.
Not at all what I said. I understand the complaints about it taking away from the main story. I understand the complaints about Bill making some stupid decisions for supposedly being so smart. I understand the complaints about how unrealistically idyllic their little paradise was. But 99% of the bitching in this thread is about secret gay conspiracies and unattractive 14 year olds. And you guys act like I'm the creep? Bahahahah. Y'all have some serious sexual issues, clearly.

Animosity

"I can't possibly imagine myself having any female friends that openly discuss their sexuality and so if he is telling the truth, the women must be hideous"

Legitimately BAFFLING that you guys don't see through your own insecure bullshit lmao
Legitimately baffling you think that that has to do with being insecure. Do you even know what the definition of insecure is?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Legitimately baffling you think that that has to do with being insecure. Do you even know what the definition of insecure is?
Why make comments about how the women in my life must be ugly if not to boost your own ego or your own standing amongst the other dumb fucks on this forum? Obviously insecure. If you were confident you wouldn't be saying the shit you're saying.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Not at all what I said. I understand the complaints about it taking away from the main story. I understand the complaints about Bill making some stupid decisions for supposedly being so smart. I understand the complaints about how unrealistically idyllic their little paradise was. But 99% of the bitching in this thread is about secret gay conspiracies and unattractive 14 year olds. And you guys act like I'm the creep? Bahahahah. Y'all have some serious sexual issues, clearly.
Never said you did.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Gotcha. The timing of the comment probably meant I wasn't the only one that assumed it was directed towards me, but fair enough if it wasn't.

Animosity

Why make comments about how the women in my life must be ugly if not to boost your own ego or your own standing amongst the other dumb fucks on this forum? Obviously insecure. If you were confident you wouldn't be saying the shit you're saying.
Nothing you are saying even makes sense. "You must be insecure if you dont think girls like boys kissing!". Dumbest thing Ive heard in awhile. Quit projecting your simp soy boy life on everyone here. Just because some girl you know liked watching guys kiss, doesnt mean every girl does.