The Last of Us

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Kunty Karen leading the violent glorious revolution and coup of FEDRA is really annoying. I can't stand her. Why would anyone listen to that dumb bitch? She even has the kunty Karen voice I always imagined.

Kid being deaf didn't add anything to it either. I await the inevitable troon now.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Kunty Karen leading the violent glorious revolution and coup of FEDRA is really annoying. I can't stand her. Why would anyone listen to that dumb bitch? She even has the kunty Karen voice I always imagined.

Kid being deaf didn't add anything to it either. I await the inevitable troon now.
I haven't liked any character that actress has played. The way she looks and walks annoys me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I haven't liked any character that actress has played. The way she looks and walks annoys me.
She was good in Two and a Half Men but everything else she plays the same bitchy fat chick. She’s by far the worst character in Yellowjackets.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I was gonna say she was good in fargo season 1 but I looked and I guess that's a different chick

Oldbased

> Than U
Ok you fungalfags. I know some of you nonamed shits are brainless dweebs maybe even a muggle whatever the fuck that actually is but if you don't see Hollywood inputting shit into your brain, I can't help that you are fucking stupid too.
First up, Tommy married a black gal. She seems nice and pretty and mixed relations while not my thing is common these days so I am going to let that one slide, just easier for all of us, but if a single motherfucker defends communism good like they tried to force into your shit tonight, that makes you a fungalfag communist and to me that means you are not even human, so you'll get the same treatment a fungal walker does cause commies ain't people.
Cepeesh?

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Ok you fungalfags. I know some of you nonamed shits are brainless dweebs maybe even a muggle whatever the fuck that actually is but if you don't see Hollywood inputting shit into your brain, I can't help that you are fucking stupid too.
First up, Tommy married a black gal. She seems nice and pretty and mixed relations while not my thing is common these days so I am going to let that one slide, just easier for all of us, but if a single motherfucker defends communism good like they tried to force into your shit tonight, that makes you a fungalfag communist and to me that means you are not even human, so you'll get the same treatment a fungal walker does cause commies ain't people.
Cepeesh?
Already drunk, eh?

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Cepeesh?
Ma'am this is a Wendy's.

• 10Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Dude from Dances With Wolves must've been one hell of a hunter to keep him and his wife that fat 20 years into the apocalypse.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pretty meh episode. I forget what all happens at the university. Other than that cool backstory about the students banding together and surviving.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah not my favorite episode, felt really rushed and I just don't buy that many people surviving and thriving together 7 years in this world. I know it sorta tracks what happens in the game but I recall the "town" being a bit more rag tag and broken down, raiders attack the dam I think at the time too, and I think they didn't really have power yet but were working on it.

Its hard to buy the infected as an overwhelming, "everything can go to shit any time" if you have massive settlements like this having showers, electricity, hot water, movie night, etc. I buy the two old indians surviving on their own for 20 years way more. They are fat cuz they eat the stupid white people who wander by, joel and ellie are just lucky their freezer is full. It undercuts the whole "Ellie can save the world" if we keep seeing big camps of people doing just fine against the infected.

minor crew error, in the panning bridge shot you can see the camera crew in the mid left (left straight from bridge). Its really hard to see on screen so nowhere near GoT starbucks cup bad

SQKN6E2.jpg

1676905047159.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I would think that a fungus like that would have a harder time animating zombies in the frozen plains.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I would think that a fungus like that would have a harder time animating zombies in the frozen plains.

I thought the entire explanation was "global warming / climate change" caused the Earth to warm a couple of degrees, which allowed this fungus to do what it's doing. Wouldn't that imply that colder climes would still be completely safe? Shit don't make no sense.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
doesnt the infection convert you into a zombie without actually dying (turning cold etc)? I guess its already warm, then stays warm after that because the fungus zombie continues to use the bodies thermogenesis capabilities?

Brad2770

doesnt the infection convert you into a zombie without actually dying (turning cold etc)? I guess its already warm, then stays warm after that because the fungus zombie continues to use the bodies thermogenesis capabilities?
Fungus needs warmth and humidity. Cold climates do not offer that.

I know, Capt. Obvious, but I don’t really remember zombies in the colder parts of the game. That’s when they dealt with the cannibles. I haven’t been watching the show, so no idea if zombies in the cold.

Juvarisx

Florida
Fungus needs warmth and humidity. Cold climates do not offer that.

I know, Capt. Obvious, but I don’t really remember zombies in the colder parts of the game. That’s when they dealt with the cannibles. I haven’t been watching the show, so no idea if zombies in the cold.

It never really made sense in the game either since Salt Lake had a lot of infected including Bloaters. Reality is the fungus is whatever it needs to be to develop and pace the story, that goes for both mediums. I really dont stress about it too hard as long as the show is still entertaining and well acted which I find it to be.

Realistically, if the fungus developed a way to take over humans, it could do so anywhere I suppose but it would really only spread effectively in warmer climates, so yea a human could still incubate it in the far north if bit, but you are less likely to find colonies of the spore like they showed in Boston museum.

Really they treat them more like zombies with nothing being airborne, it makes it work better for a tv show you dont want actors in gas masks. Also that way they can be anywhere at any time.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Agree it felt like more of a filler episode I'll give the kid credit, she did a pretty decent acting job in that episode. The previous episode has been the best one imo and really all of them have been good for the most part (the indians in the beginning were pretty funny). Wonder if it's simply that the conditions and their own little militia keep the roving bands of raiders away from the encampment.