The Last of Us

Oldbased

> Than U
Sure you do.

It only took 7 episodes for there to be more gay characters than straight characters. Such brave. Such fierce.
I was laying in bed last night trying to figure out how 13% of the population became 75% alive.
It finally hit me after 5 hours that clearly black people batter their stuff with flour but then FRY it where many whites don't. This must have killed the fungas, but may have turned some of them gay.

• 1Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I don't think I ever heard of Pedro Pascal before Mando. It never occurred to me to think back and see if I had seen him elsewhere. My respect level for him just trippled.

He was great in Narcos as well!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Screenshot_2023-02-28-23-23-20-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• 9Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 11 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Never seen it. Probably should since I've been prescribed them over a decade.

If you have any interest in drug cartel shit in the 80's (rise and fall of Pablo Escobar), it's a great show. It slows down in Season 3 but the first two seasons are a must watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Isn't narcos where crew members got killed filming in mexico going to legit cartel areas or is that another show?

• 1Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Isn't narcos where crew members got killed filming in mexico going to legit cartel areas or is that another show?

Yeah, their "location manager" was scouting areas in Mexico for Season 4. He was driving around cartel areas solo, taking pictures for potential filming locations.

Cartel probably didn't even know who he was, but they saw some random guy driving around taking pictures so they shot up his car.

Season 4 was cancelled after that, and they ended up turning it into the Narcos: Mexico spinoff series (3 seasons, haven't watched).

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, their "location manager" was scouting areas in Mexico for Season 4. He was driving around cartel areas solo, taking pictures for potential filming locations.

Cartel probably didn't even know who he was, but they saw some random guy driving around taking pictures so they shot up his car.

Season 4 was cancelled after that, and they ended up turning it into the Narcos: Mexico spinoff series (3 seasons, haven't watched).

I got through some of the first season of Mexico since I was familiar with the history of the story it was telling, but it didn't hold my interest.

It didn't hit any strides of the original Narcos S1 and S2. That might have changed in Season 2 Mexico but I didn't feel it was worth sticking around to find out.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
^^ That's what I always say but apparently a lot of people think Hollywood owes them the show that they want to watch the way that they wanted to watch it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
And then when everyone stops watching, they claim we're all bigots.

There's no winning with leftists.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
yea imo lazy s3 and narcos mexico is when it went to shit

in a post apocaclyptic world, uggos are fucking other uggos to produce uggo kids.

i guess zombies ate all the pretty ppl
No ugly lesbians are fucking ugly lesbians, while ugly old men are fucking ugly old men, ensuring the human race dies. Which I think is probably for the best at this point.

Being ugly is prereq to surviving 20 years into an apocalypse, for suave Latino(?) man to have survived his face would look like he had fought through world war 1 … twice.

Also no one would have an ounce of fat on them, and they’d be lucky to have one decent pair of clothes

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This is also a case where agenda people are shitting on an established and well liked IP. See The Last Jedi and the Velma series for even worse examples of this.

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
this show gets what, like 8 episodes or something? And they waste one of them on such a filler, waste of space?

literally did nothing to advance the story

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
First few episodes were great. But we've been procrastinating, never quite in the mood to watch the latest episode.

Last night we watched Night Court over this. NIGHT COURT. I do believe I'm done with TLOU. I had no intention of watching S2 anyway if it followed the miserable TLOU2 game.

"And there is no one they can hire that will make Gigantor the Golf Queen accessable to the audience at all"

Challenge accepted, but only if they change it up a bit!

300full.jpg

(I'd still avoid it)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"And there is no one they can hire that will make Gigantor the Golf Queen accessable to the audience at all"

Challenge accepted, but only if they change it up a bit!

300full.jpg

(I'd still avoid it)

thread de-gayed somehow. Gonna need pharmakos and pals to step it up.