The Last of Us

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I definitely noticed SJW overtones in HZD. I didn't love the game like most. Not saying that's why but it played into it.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
It's goddamn criminal what they did to the Battlefield series. It made me actually go try CoD again.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

What is going on here, won't play for me and get some weird page when I click the twitch logo or copy the address and paste&go;

Test.jpg

Cybsled

Same thing. I always have issues posting twitch clips on this forum

edit: Anyways, clip was of Strippin near end of playthrough and Abby gets shotgunned in the face by Ellie (when you're playing as Abby) and he's all like "I'm ok with this ending, time to wrap this up!".

His thoughts seemed to mirror lots of other people. He thought graphics and animation were top tier. Combat sucked balls, but he thought TLOU1 had shit combat as well. Story he was okay with it until you hit the "play as Abby" section, which he hated. He thought that the game making you hate Abby the entire way, then making you play as her for like 10-14 hours, was a poor choice. Plus playing Ellie, then Abby, removes all suspense from the Abby section because you mostly know what happens. He thought that if the game spent more time alternating through out the game and placing it better might have resulted in the story being received better. He also didn't like the end (player has no agency...he was like I have 7 guns in my backpack, why wont the game just let me pull one out and finish off Abby?), except for the single flashback of Ellie and Joel where Ellie tries to make amends with Joel, who is trying to be a good dad but Ellie was making it hard. He thought Lirik's summary of "some games dont need sequels" was apt.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, but yet they still keep making these sjw games. Like mass effect might be done for, and/or fallout, but it isn’t stopping them from killing off more franchises. If anything, they keep doubling down. Question is, when will that back room guy pump the brakes?
IF they kill off all the games we like, then we have to confront them, as there wont be anything left to do with our free time. They are in the process of making "WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THIS, i JUST WANTED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES" real.

• 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Even the good games are full of cucked SJW shit. I am playing through HZD and the only white male around (a father figure of course) was murdered in the beginning of the game. Its a parade of coloreds and lesbians so far and I am sure a faggot is just around the corner. Since the game is good its something I have overlooked so far, but it is something I have noticed and its very jarring. Shits is toxic as fuck.
The thing about HZD... ok, sure, you come from a matriarchal group and the one non-useless male gets killed right out the gate, but then you leave them to explore the world and it becomes immediately obvious that Aloy was living with a bunch of backwater yokels and religious nutcases who are a good half century behind the rest of the world's development. I always found it hilarious when SJWs would praise the game for its 'diversity' and <insert buzzwords here> but they were too stupid to realize that the game is pretty much the exact opposite of what they think it is.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The thing about HZD... ok, sure, you come from a matriarchal group and the one non-useless male gets killed right out the gate, but then you leave them to explore the world and it becomes immediately obvious that Aloy was living with a bunch of backwater yokels and religious nutcases who are a good half century behind the rest of the world's development. I always found it hilarious when SJWs would praise the game for its 'diversity' and <insert buzzwords here> but they were too stupid to realize that the game is pretty much the exact opposite of what they think it is.
Its not just the Nora. There are no white people in this game. Its obviously done on purpose.

• 1Picard

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Even the good games are full of cucked SJW shit. I am playing through HZD and the only white male around (a father figure of course) was murdered in the beginning of the game. Its a parade of coloreds and lesbians so far and I am sure a faggot is just around the corner. Since the game is good its something I have overlooked so far, but it is something I have noticed and its very jarring. Shits is toxic as fuck.
Yet you gave them your money, as did many others, even though the product is a thinly veiled statement that the creators hate everything about you (I'm assuming you're a white male here). You are just as big a part of the problem as the people creating this crap.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yet you gave them your money, as did many others, even though the product is a thinly veiled statement that the creators hate everything about you (I'm assuming you're a white male here). You are just as big a part of the problem as the people creating this crap.
The discussion is how games are being ruined by bullshit. This is an example of said bullshit. Keep up low-IQ.

• 1Salty

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The discussion is how games are being ruined by bullshit. This is an example of said bullshit. Keep up low-IQ.
I don't think you understand. Games are being ruined by bullshit because pathetic cucks like yourself keep buying games full of bullshit.

• 1Salty

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I don't think you understand. Games are being ruined by bullshit because pathetic cucks like yourself keep buying games full of bullshit.
I dont think you understand. Eat bat shit and die faggot.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I dont think you understand. Eat bat shit and die faggot.
"Wahhh I hate SJW bullshit in my video games!!!!"

"You should stop buying games with SJW bullshit in them."

".............................FUCK YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

Big brain on this one.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
"Wahhh I hate SJW bullshit in my video games!!!!"

"You should stop buying games with SJW bullshit in them."

".............................FUCK YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

Big brain on this one.
You are a fucking retard. Learn to understand a basic argument and stop throwing useless shit into it. And fuck off.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You are a fucking retard. Learn to understand a basic argument and stop throwing useless shit into it. And fuck off.
So in other words, this is your safe space where you come to complain about cultural marxist bullshit in your video games. And me pointing out that you are financially supporting and implicitly condoning it is off-topic and triggering to you. This the level of cognitive dissonance we're dealing with here?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So in other words, this is your safe space where you come to complain about cultural marxist bullshit in your video games.
Clearly that is not the case. Do you want to build some more strawmen to reee against faggot?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Clearly that is not the case. Do you want to build some more strawmen to reee against faggot?
So explain to me the mental gymnastics you do to rationalize continuing to financially support the shit that you simultaneously rage against on the internet. Are you that weak and spineless that you can't overcome the urge for that next dopamine hit from your vidya game? Don't believe in practicing what you preach? What's the story pal?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So explain to me the mental gymnastics you do to rationalize continuing to financially support the shit that you simultaneously rage against on the internet. Are you that weak and spineless that you can't overcome the urge for that next dopamine hit from your vidya game? Don't believe in practicing what you preach? What's the story pal?
I am obviously not interested in having a discussion with a disingenuous faggot who is raging against a stupid straw man he built just to insert himself into a conversation in order to make his tiny dick feel a little bit bigger. So once again, eat bat shit and die faggot.