The Last Stand

Fedor

<Banned>
Arnold's return and Kim Jee-woon's American directorial debut.

The leader of a drug cartel busts out of a courthouse and speeds to the Mexican border, where the only thing in his path is a sheriff and his inexperienced staff.
IMDb - The Last Stand

IMDb - Jee-woon Kim

Kim Jee-woon's other movies:

Rotten Tomatoes - The Foul King

Rotten Tomatoes - A Tale of Two Sisters

Rotten Tomatoes - A Bittersweet Life

Rotten Tomatoes - The Good, the Bad, The Weird

Rotten Tomatoes - I Saw the Devil

Mahstah_sl

shitlord
Wasn't terrible, but not something I will see again. Had quite a few funny moments, especially once Knoxville shows up.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
$6.3 million it's opening weekend.

I wish I had copies of the FoH thread where I said this movie would bomb and someone, I think Astro argued with me that it wouldn't and it would do awesome.

I saw it, friend paid my way. I like Arnold...but he needs to not do another movie. This one was "okay" amd I use that pretty loosely.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
$6.3 million it's opening weekend.

I wish I had copies of the FoH thread where I said this movie would bomb and someone, I think Astro argued with me that it wouldn't and it would do awesome.

I saw it, friend paid my way. I like Arnold...but he needs to not do another movie. This one was "okay" amd I use that pretty loosely.
there is no way to prove it so youll have to take my word on this. i did not say this would be a blockbuster. arnold is way old now, he is still good as a supporting character and if the script and editing is there he may be able to successfully carry a hit film again. when i saw the trailer for this film i immediately wrote it off.

that all being said, im cautiously optimistic for his king conan film.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Like I said, I couldn't remember who it was and thought maybe it was you. I just remember someone saying this was going to be his big glorious return to the big screen and it would prove me wrong and do well.

Wish I remember who it was. Oh well.

Anyways, if you want to see this, I highly recommend getting a rip of it or waiting for Redbox.