The Last Witch Hunter (Vin Diesel)

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Went to see this the other day. It had flown below my radar (a lot of films seem to do this these days). All I knew was that it was a Vin Diesel film and that the character was based off one of his DnD characters. As I love Riddick I thought "why not". Honestly, I thought it was pretty decent. It won't win any awards, but I got my money's worth. I liked the casting especially. If you like Vin Diesel and DnD then you'll probably like this film.

Spoilers...

What really made this film fun for me was that it was based mostly in modern times. I remember the WTF moment I had when after the initial scene all of a sudden he was in an airplane. Definitely had a sort of Highlander feel to it too.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I liked it. Rose Leslie being in it did not hurt. The cast was solid. No it will not win awards, but certainly a good flick.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Just watched this tonight and enjoyed it. It doesn't take itself too seriously and isn't written for pubescent teenage boys; just good old fantasy fun.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
i liked it but i think i liked it b/c of Rose Leslie.

the queen was cool looking. Like i said i like it.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This movie was a good fun movie. Nothing spectacular but certainly not as bad as the reviews make it seem. I would watch a sequel.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
For reals, very watchable. Gets a bit groan-enducing towards the end as it's very predictable, but it's a solid hard fantasy movie which we don't get much of these days.

And good god can Rose possibly be any hotter?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Insults don't really work when they're constructed as "You know how I'm a fucking loser? I too watched this."

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
For reals, very watchable. Gets a bit groan-enducing towards the end as it's very predictable, but it's a solid hard fantasy movie which we don't get much of these days.

And good god can Rose possibly be any hotter?
I unapologetically enjoyed this movie. And no, I don't think she can, but red heads are my kryptonite.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Both her being a red head and the accent. I swear I could listen to her scold me all day long with a smile on my face.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This was not nearly as bad as the critics said. I watched and enjoyed.
I literally said that to my brother when it ended. Its not great but it isnt as bad as the reviews. The movie jumped into everything and never gave much backstory