The Legend of Conan-2014 Arnold Returns!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
His career was starting to falter before he got into politics.

Yeah, he had huge hits. Terminator, Kindergarten Cop (lol. IT WAS GOOD), Total Recall. But he started to get longer strings of misses. Last Action Hero... Twins...

Getting out was the right choice. Getting back IN seems a little bit like Michael Jordan trying to play professional baseball. It's just not what he's famous for (and best at), and he's just too old to do it.

Jordan was an average baseball player wasn't he? Which is pretty fucking good, and an impressive display of athleticism to take on a new sport that late in a career and not fail miserably -- but it's not beingtheMichael Jordan.
I wouldn't be surprised if it bombed financially, but Last Action Hero was fucking hysterical. I imagine most of it's financial struggles had to do with the retarded decision to release it against Jurassic Park.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A 20 years younger Tywin Lannister with access to movie magic wouldn't lose to Arnold. That's why it was shit and everyone knew it before his time.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
i'm pretty sure the last successful movie arnold did was "true lies" which was a pretty god damn awesome flick. everything since has been abysmal. i'm not really certain if that's a testament to just how great arnold was in his prime, or just how fucking bad every action star has been since.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

faille

Molten Core Raider
I really enjoyed the Last Action Hero and still do when I happen to have rewatched it recently.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah, there's something about the film that, despite it's numerous critical errors, is still enjoyable on several levels. makes you wonder what the original and intact vision of the movie was.