The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS)

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Anyone else looking forward to this? I know I side with A Link to the Past when it comes to the best zelda game (come at me OoT fanbois) so this game gets me excited, and the reviews its getting are pretty damn good.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Link to the Past is probably my favorite as well. Looking forward to picking this up on Friday along with the limited edition 3DS!

Siliconemelons

Just as CV MoF goes to PS3 and I dont need to get a 3DS...nintendo does this.

I really wish they would have just made a remake, and then this title. When this first started coming out it was said to be a full remake with the painting element put in as a addon to the game- now it is a completely seperate game that is a direct sequle that is the standard "several generations" past the first...okay

Wish I could now get the zelda 3dsxl

spronk

FPS noob
for anyone curious here is list of 3ds games sorted by metacritic score, I have like $200 in bby GC i might use to buy one although our house has 3 old regular DS's that haven't been turned on in years, wish someone would do a regular DS trade in offer
New and Upcoming - Metacritic

also on black friday Target and someone else is doing a 3DS XL for $150, walmart is doing 3ds zelda XL for $200 this friday

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Man I just don't know how to feel about a review that comes from someone who "just discovered A Link to the Past recently".

It's a no brainer though, this and the new Pheonix Wright will be enough to ensure I finally buy a 3DS, although I've put it off for a very long time. Not even Pokemons accomplished that.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saw this and was going to pick it up for the wife for Christmas. She hasn't touched her 3DS in months, but I never really bought any more games for it, and so this should get her back into it.

Siliconemelons

To be fair to those with dusty 3ds...the XL is like a million times better- the screen size helps the 3d "work" so much better.

I wish i had spare 200$ to pickup that bundle so sweet- its like zelda for free, as 200 is the normal XL price.

Gamestop always takes system trades and often does 10 or 15% bonus on system trade ins- I have a DSLight and DSi that need to take the form of a 3ds xl - i was hopeing the 2ds would be somewhere between the orig 3ds and XL in size, but its the same as the regular one :-(

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, 2DS is actually the exact same screens as the 3DS in a new shell - it's mostly a way for them to use up their stockpile of 3DS screens.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
I caved and ordered the 3ds bundle. It doesnt come with a cartridge...it's a download. Doesn't bother me, but I guess some people might not like that.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
For those getting new 3DS XL's, also buy a 32 Gb mem card. Make sure it is Class 10. Install, and be happy. It will also load about 45% faster than what comes stock in class 4.

Siliconemelons

For those getting new 3DS XL's, also buy a 32 Gb mem card. Make sure it is Class 10. Install, and be happy. It will also load about 45% faster than what comes stock in class 4.
Yes, I got a class 10 for my camera and it even improved speed on it, only bottle neck is the flash. It does kind of suck that the bundle is a download not an actual game.

Walmart has it listed for 200$ for tomrrow and sunday - it is in their ad, but a certian ad that I did not get in print form- but its on their webpage under print ads. So I dont know how price matching goes... I would rather get it from Target to get another 5%. Target is usualy a bit anal about price matching sometimes so who knows.

spronk

FPS noob
I got this from best buy today morning for $200, price matched with wal mart ad no problem. also emailed customer service and they emailed a digital code for a bonus preorder code they were giving out for an older zelda game. Amazon also had a 60% off sale on 32gb sd cards, gonna give the whole thing with animal crossing to daughter for christmas but in the meantime play the shit out of zelda and maybe get mario.

they had at least 30 of these units in a big stack in the online pickup counter, had no problem getting one at 12pm.

good thing to fuck around with while waiting for TESO to login or while playing bf4

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I wish my kid was old enough to play this. I don't see how I'd get $200 worth of entertainment out of one game, but I could totally buy the 3DS for him and snake it from his ass every now and then.

Ignatius

#thePewPewLife
To be fair, there are an increasingly large number of good games for the 3ds...I think you could get $200 out of it pretty easily now.

Just need them to add Link to the Past to the eshop ffs.

Sean_sl

shitlord
To be fair, there are an increasingly large number of good games for the 3ds...I think you could get $200 out of it pretty easily now.

Just need them to add Link to the Past to the eshop ffs.
The 3DS has an amazing library now, you can't go wrong with it.