The Magicians

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Billions was earth shattering amazing. At least amazing, come on, heaps and bound better than Gotham and True Blood.
I wish I could go through life with low standards, I think I would be a much happier person.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I wish I could go through life with low standards, I think I would be a much happier person.
I'm a pretty happy person (usually)

I'm really looking forward to this coming back

Billions was pretty good.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I dunno, I kind of rate things in how soon after it airs do I need to watch it.

Shit like The Magicians, Billions, Sherlock, Pitch, Game of Thrones those shows fall in I want to watch them that night. Something like Arrow, Flash, NCIS, Notorious, those are I'll watch before watching other things. Then you have a show like Legends of Tomorrow, that's I'll maybe watch this some day if I'm really bored. It takes a decent amount for it to fall into I'm looking forward to this and can't wait to see what happens next. Both the Magicians and Billions hit that.

• 1Like

Maul

Dental Dammer
Finished it today, hate when they end with all the build up peaked but that is Syfi almost every time. That whole thing with Juila is really fucked up.
Did they say what raped her? I assume she is pregnant and that is why she can hold the dagger, but god damn is she retarded

I can't put my finger on it but something about Stella Maeve (Julia on the show) is fucking hot.

The moment she touched the god spunk between her legs I was hard as a fuck, must be what it feels like to be a Cuck. Seeing that gooey goodness dripping from her was the highlight of the show for me.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Wait... they moved all the shows to Wednesday? I thought they were all on Friday last year? The again I watch everything OnDemand / DVR so I don't suppose it really matters.

• 1Like

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Super late to the party - expectations were about as low as they could come, but I absolutely loved this show.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Couple episodes left for me on this but so far the absolute best part has been the drunk Russian dude

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Wait... they moved all the shows to Wednesday? I thought they were all on Friday last year? The again I watch everything OnDemand / DVR so I don't suppose it really matters.

Almost. The very first episode ever was on Wednesday, December 16th, 2015. Every additional episode was on Mondays, starting with January 25th.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Almost. The very first episode ever was on Wednesday, December 16th, 2015. Every additional episode was on Mondays, starting with January 25th.
Ya the site I use doesn't show airtimes just the initial episodes. During this episode it should tell people when to set from then on.
Winter Preview - Premiere Calendar | TVGuide.com
The seasonal TV guide premiers should be a sticky on this forum. Make it easier for everyone.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Quite stoked for this after reading the second and third book last year. A lot of cool shit they could explore going forward.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I forgot how much I sorely needed Elliot in my life. I've avoided the books, so I have no idea where this all is going but I am super eager to see where we end up. Is it wrong to root for characters who are so completely and totally fucked up they can't even tell up from down?

• 1Like

Ladro

Anomaly
The whole magicked back to life thing sort of irritated me but other than that, interesting start of the season. Felt a little rushed to get things back on track but not having read the books I'm hopeful it will be okay.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah she can magic them back to life but not heal Penny's hands?

In the book he lost his hands for good, not sure if they are going down that road in the show.

• 1Like