The Mandela Effect

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I had a gf who’s favorite movie was Donnie darko. She could sure suck a dick. I’m more partial to Patrick swayze performances in his earlier movies. Like we all haven’t seen dirty dancing, ghost, and roadhouse over 100 x.
i still havent seen Dirty Dancing and i doubt i ever will. isnt that a chick film? maybe Ghost is too.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
i still havent seen Dirty Dancing and i doubt i ever will. isnt that a chick film? maybe Ghost is too.
Ghost has Whoopi Goldberg in it.

That should tell you all you need to know about the movie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I'm as sure as I can be that the bug thing is real. False memories wouldn't be very interesting if they were easily identified as false, but ze bugs when driving close to farming... definitely decimated. Maybe the lizard people are eating them. BTW, peoples bug experience may vary since we (probably) live in different places.
I clean lots of bugs off my truck everytime I wash it. Lots of cattle pastures with no pesticides around where I live.

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
did she also make you wear a dress and put a clothes pin on your penis?
No and I was trolling about her making me watch Patrick swayze movies . Sigh… ok I liked them. I watched them myself. But I was young and I was going through a phase. I carried the dirty dancing soundtrack in my cassette Walkman .
porkys 1-2, meatballs 1-4. From My childhood too

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No and I was trolling about her making me watch Patrick swayze movies . Sigh… ok I liked them. I watched them myself. But I was young and I was going through a phase. I carried the dirty dancing soundtrack in my cassette Walkman .
Patrick Swayze was pretty cool, but women loved him way way way too much. us guys like our hot bitches, but its a very mild thing compared to how aggressive women can get over "hot guys".

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
It was my little sister that would put on Dirty Dancing every day after school in the VCR. And Grease 2, haha. I know every lyric to every song on those damn movies.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
i dunno if those are shoops. but the cornucopia has been gone a long time, i remember it being gone by the late 80s. those are modern shirts.

the main point is no one could find evidence of it existing, the company even came out and said it never existed. So either it was an experiment on the population (far fetched) or the company doesn’t even know its own history.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the main point is no one could find evidence of it existing, the company even came out and said it never existed. So either it was an experiment on the population (far fetched) or the company doesn’t even know its own history.
its a heck of an experiment. everyone remembers the cornucopia. supposedly the employees at FotL remember the cornucopia too, but there is no record of it anywhere, even the old TV commercials from the 70s and 80s dont have a cornucopia logo anywhere in the ad. maybe Mist is right and we all got confused by a coloring book.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
So we're faced with two possibilities
1. everybody remembers wrong, and Mist is right
2. does it even matter what I write here to make option 2 seem like the obviously correct choice?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The bug on the window thing, specifically, probably has more to do with more people living in cities and those cities extending further out than they did 20 year ago. If you are driving on a road that is surrounded by neighborhoods or even just on a highway that is well lit than you are going to have less bugs around. Go drive around in the spring/summer on some unlit backroads in the farmland and your windshield is going to look like the 1997 picture again.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Go drive around in the spring/summer on some unlit backroads in the farmland and your windshield is going to look like the 1997 picture again.
Took a few wrong turns while driving through Arkansas, in the summer, in the middle of the night, a few years ago. Ended up on a dirt road that looked like it had swamp/marsh about 3in below road level. Can confirm that bugs still exist in size and quantities that can make you think you've actually crossed over into a horror movie. There were a couple of times on that trip that I thought I'd really fucked up.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Took a few wrong turns while driving through Arkansas, in the summer, in the middle of the night, a few years ago. Ended up on a dirt road that looked like it had swamp/marsh about 3in below road level. Can confirm that bugs still exist in size and quantities that can make you think you've actually crossed over into a horror movie. There were a couple of times on that trip that I thought I'd really fucked up.

I've had a few hit in almost total darkness that sounded like a bullet and looked like a small animal on the windshield.

• 1Worf