The Marvels (2023)

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
women love them some beefcake. and as men we should encourage that, so a bunch of worked up broads leaving the theaters benefits us all.
Wait. Do most women you’re with need to see another male to get going? Man, you might should consider being a cuck.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
astro is an unapologetic owner of multiple fedoras. Of course he needs help m'ladying himself into a woman's panties.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wait. Do most women you’re with need to see another male to get going? Man, you might should consider being a cuck.
i saw a lot of Van Damme films on dates in the 80s and 90s at the theater. i dont look like Van Damme. do you?

Caeden

i saw a lot of Van Damme films on dates in the 80s and 90s at the theater. i dont look like Van Damme. do you?
Given I refuse to dox myself or post pics, I’ll just say that I was in pretty damn good shape. Unfortunately kids and some poorer diet choices has resulted in my putting on 10-15 lbs in the past 2-3 years. Not van damme, but athletic enough to always get laid.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Given I refuse to dox myself or post pics, I’ll just say that I was in pretty damn good shape. Unfortunately kids and some poorer diet choices has resulted in my putting on 10-15 lbs in the past 2-3 years. Not van damme, but athletic enough to always get laid.
hillary-clinton.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This derail is gayer than Dillon Mulvany getting bukkaked by a gaggle of San Franciscan cocksuckers.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats right, Bob. there werent enough execs poking their noses in this movie and thats why it failed. oh yea and Covid, thats still a thing too!
Disney CEO Bob Iger delivered a candid critique of his company during an interview at The New York Times DealBook Summit on Wednesday.

"Quality needs attention to deliver quality, it doesn't happen by accident. And quantity, in our case, diluted quality, and Marvel has suffered greatly from that," Iger said.

He also pointed to consumers expecting films to be released on streaming and a lack of supervision from executives during the COVID pandemic as culprits for Disney's declining performance at the box office.

Iger also discussed "The Marvels," which recently premiered to a $47 million opening weekend — the lowest for any Marvel film. He said part of the problem could be traced back to the pandemic, because "there wasn't as much supervision on the set, so to speak, where we have executives really looking over what's being done day after day after day."

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Until the gators at Disneyland feast upon Kennedy nothing else will be getting fixed either.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
thats right, Bob. there werent enough execs poking their noses in this movie and thats why it failed. oh yea and Covid, thats still a thing too!
Disney CEO Bob Iger delivered a candid critique of his company during an interview at The New York Times DealBook Summit on Wednesday.

"Quality needs attention to deliver quality, it doesn't happen by accident. And quantity, in our case, diluted quality, and Marvel has suffered greatly from that," Iger said.

He also pointed to consumers expecting films to be released on streaming and a lack of supervision from executives during the COVID pandemic as culprits for Disney's declining performance at the box office.

Iger also discussed "The Marvels," which recently premiered to a $47 million opening weekend — the lowest for any Marvel film. He said part of the problem could be traced back to the pandemic, because "there wasn't as much supervision on the set, so to speak, where we have executives really looking over what's being done day after day after day."

Iger made so many changes to ROS he should have had a directing credit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Is it really all Iger? I feel like directors ect should take some of blame, Taika Waititi is full on woke these days.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Is it really all Iger? I feel like directors ect should take some of blame, Taika Waititi is full on woke these days.
the director should take all the blame. its their production. even if an exec sticks their oversized nose in something and tells them they want more cowbell. the director can choose to tell them NO and do what they want. that can lead to them getting fired, which is what happened to Edgar Wright with Ant-Man. Ant-Man was a passion project of Wright's and he thought (naively) he could make whatever movie he fucking wanted. Feige said, nuh huh. Wright probably told him to fuck off and then got his ass fired. all for what? some stupid fight scene with Falcon? in the case of the Marvels, Da Costa. directed and wrote the movie. there is no way around it. this was her movie, good or bad. it was bad. when it started screening. the execs flipped at how bad it was and demanded a bunch of reshoots and delayed the movie several times. DaCosta had other engagements and just walked off to do them while this movie went down in flames. Feige had to step in, do the reshoots, edit as much cringe out of this as possible and then put this trainwreck out to die. of course nobody is publicly blaming her because she is a PoC and invulnerable to such criticism.

• 1Like

Homsar

People say the Directors don't have say in Disney but Gunn made the movie he wanted, Peyton Reed and Taika Waititi I would think had the same say

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
People say the Directors don't have say in Disney but Gunn made the movie he wanted, Peyton Reed and Taika Waititi I would think had the same say
yeah, but they still gotta work with Kevin on how the movie fits in with "the Vision" TM. so make the movie you want. but we need to add certain aspects to keep the overall MCU story flowing. alhough there really isnt much of a goddamned MCU plotline anymore. i think its just toss whatever shit at the wall and hope something sticks.