The Matrix reboot/remake

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean, if you want to have some mild anonymity, losing your iconic John Wick hair and beard is probably the first real step.

Definitely that. He's known for being in public by himself more often than any other celebrities. No security or handler. He's also rode on public transportation before by himself. He values a sense of normalcy and does normal activities like buy a takeout burger and eat it on a park bench.

I'd guess he values blending in. Similar to Leo who wears a hat 24/7 in public for the past 20 years of his career. He even wears the hat inside the clubs still pulled down over his eyes while inside.

Don't want to get swarmed!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i really hate the waiting decades for a sequel trend. there are very few exceptions. Rambo and Rocky because Stallone kept himself together even though his face looks terrible. but he was always ugly, so uglier doesnt hurt him. its much more jarring when you were one of the beautiful people.
im sure i will watch this at some point. maybe years from now. i still havent gotten round to SW episode 9. so yeah its gonna be a while.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Twin Peaks man. When David Lynch says "see you in 25 years", he fucking means it.

Yeah, Trinity's looks is the least of why this thing is going to be so bad.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've always thought she was ugly. I always felt bad for Keanu for having to kiss her.

• 3Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Twin Peaks man. When David Lynch says "see you in 25 years", he fucking means it.

Yeah, Trinity's looks is the least of why this thing is going to be so bad.
i tried watching it, my dad loved it and he recommended it to me, but damned if i could make any fucking sense of it. i tried watching that "fire walk with me" movie. yeah it wasnt for me. i think people just liked it for that Fenn chick.
4fcfb0ebb2b40e58a6b3a4954ad18997.jpg

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
i tried watching it, my dad loved it and he recommended it to me, but damned if i could make any fucking sense of it. i tried watching that "fire walk with me" movie. yeah it wasnt for me. i think people just liked it for that Fenn chick.
It's not for everyone, but it is definitely an experience.

Her and the one who played Laura are just the hottest chicks in the world, insane.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

People in this thread commenting on Moss: She aged like shit!
Half those same posters when they reach the same age:

zzzzz2246490a928435fee6d99f77cdd4e953.jpg

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It's not for everyone, but it is definitely an experience.

Her and the one who played Laura are just the hottest chicks in the world, insane.

If I found a geenie lamp in the desert, one of my wishes would be for a threesome with 1990s Shelly and Norma.

49112639d280dbb3ac82890a98f96844.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The actual Twin Peaks S1 and S2 is weird, funny, and odd.

Fire Walk With Me is weird, creepy. I'd only recommend it for die-hard fans

Note that Lynch bailed somewhere in S2 because of creative disputes and it declines in quality.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
keanu has aged well at least, and not only that, but he has developed as an actor and is way better now in a variety of roles.

Have you guys seen Knock Knock? They got it on Netflix now, came out in 2015 and his performance in that movie was fucking incredible. His screams of agony were horrifying and made you wince and almost feel uncomfortable watching it. His performance while getting tortured is some of the best acting I have ever seen, really.