The Matrix reboot/remake

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You know what I want more of in my movies? Mentally ill people..
When can you start filming?

If they want to dabble in transhumanism, then do it.
Right, trust me I wasn't arguing against it... unlike some people we know who hate anything they're too ignorant to understand, I could care less what they choose to do artistically in that realm.

It's just neat how even back then they were probably struggling with their identity and needed to express that to the world even if it just meant (at the time) through their art.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I dunno, maybe I’m softening with age but the idea itself sounds interesting from that wiki. Playing on residual self image and gender swap. Could have been an interesting couple moments. If done right. Which in 1997 could have been pulled off by the trannies. But seeing everything they have done since I’m it would be a shit show new versions

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
When can you start filming?

Right, trust me I wasn't arguing against it... unlike some people we know who hate anything they're too ignorant to understand, I could care less what they choose to do artistically in that realm.

It's just neat how even back then they were probably struggling with their identity and needed to express that to the world even if it just meant (at the time) through their art.

I guarantee these sick fucks had never felt a bit of gender issues at this point. Then came up with the idea for a character, and it slowly took over their minds as they lived in the cesspool that’s is Hollywood

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
FIlming-1-6.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You should watch Ozark, Bateman does a really good job in a serious dramatic role.

tbh I've never seen Harris in anything serious but I don't doubt he can do it. I mean, I guess Starship Troopers.

edit: oh yeah, Gone Girl.
I mean, Bateman's character in Ozark is the same as Michael Blooth, and its amazing

• 2Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Unless they make neo into a gender-fluid he-she, they are betraying themselves and hollywood.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Trinity is fucking old and heavy now. Keanu is a motorcycle lover and being driven by her. Women lose all value once their looks and bodies go away.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
She was on the show Chuck, and even then they would do the thing where they would make her wear dark pants with a dark background, and try to never show her from the chest down.

Even before she got old she was already porking up.

1589571261608.png

She probably crash dieted for Matrix 4 but once you let yourself go, that's it.

Women's bodies: Ferrari's vs men's Ford pickup trucks. You can't get back any aesthetic value once you blow up as a woman, it changes your structure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Who do they think is going to see this? Everyone old enough to see Revolution would never give these dumb fucks another cent and most kids have been told to skip the last one because of how bad it was.

• 1Worf

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Who do they think is going to see this? Everyone old enough to see Revolution would never give these dumb fucks another cent and most kids have been told to skip the last one because of how bad it was.
Well, my Gf wants to see this movie. I don't know why, I already told her reload and revolution suck a donkey dong....oh..... That's why, she never saw those, only the 1st one.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Unrelated but a good example of guys avoiding the pork effect is Brad Pitt versus Leo DiCaprio. Pitt always kept his weight down and it shows. Leo had more fun though.

I hope Trinity had fun.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Are you guys sure you are talking about Carrie Anne Moss? She was thing and frail looking in Jessica Jones last time I saw her in something. Did she mega blimp out in the short time since that? I mean she just looked like a normal older broad in Chuck as I recall. She looked like a cancer survivor in the Netflix marvel shows (which is what she was portraying).

That said, there is zero way she can be credible as an action actress at her age. As bad as Feminator was last year, Hamilton still looks like she can murder hobo. Grandma Trinity looks like she is one punch away from having to tap life alert.

• 1Worf

Siliconemelons

3 month avatar bet- if there is a "pill scene" - it's going to be blue/left that's the "real" one not red like OG

• 3Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users