The Mentalist - Now With More Spoilers!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So how long till the mystery chick in the church kills Janes new family and the circle of stupidity starts over?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wasn't there something else that RJ knew about Jane -- something very personal? At one time it did seem like PatrickwasRJ. Would've been a cool twist. Instead we got this lame conclusion.

Series was never great, so shouldn't come as a surprise. Simon Baker and Amanda Righetti are the only reasons I still watch.
there was a childhood memory that jane said he never shared with anyone, but it turned out he did tell someone, a psychiatrist. red john got the infoz from her/him and killed them. this is where jane got the clue fom the psychiatrist notes that red john was afraid of heights.

Right before Jane does what he does, Red John spurts out something like "Ill tell you how I got the list. I am a real psychic."

i thought thats what it sounded like he was saying but i dismissed it because its too stupid
every thing red john has ever done can be explainable, and with the introduction of the blake network it removes any possibility of it being some cult, if red john was a psychic then he is a shitty one. why? he is dead and didnt see it coming, he didnt know what the breadcrumbs meant or that jane had a handgun stashed under a pew.