The Metal Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Found this one on the NWOTHM channel that I actually liked. A lot of the bands on there do the hair metal scream which I don't like as much. But this one has a chick singing and was pretty decent.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Awesome! How was the show?? I missed them in Denver for their "Last Stand" tour! Was sooooo pissed!

Heh, that post is 2 years old.

I saw that tour in October 2019 here. Jocke had just been injured in that jeep flip over...he was really stiff and looked like he was fighting thru quite a bit of pain. As a band, the show was great, I think that was their first headline tour in America, so it was spectacular. They had some great visuals, sounded good, just, like I said, Jocke wasnt nearly as energetic as normal.

It was a really good show, though. If they manage to survive the fact that all bands are shut the fuck down for 2 years, they should become a very formidable live act.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users