The Metal Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bodhy

Mr. Poopybutthole
I saw these guys open for Plini last night. Never heard of them before, but they were fucking lit.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I saw these guys open for Plini last night. Never heard of them before, but they were fucking lit.

That tour will be out here in California soon iirc. Driving into LA sucks though, and I’m pretty sure it’s a weeknight 👎

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

Many thoughts.

1 - almost didn't recognize Cristina blonde. Never expected that.

2 - her voice gets better with age, so that's good.

3 - what the fuck are they wearing? Are they at a Halloween party and they went as slipknot?

4 - still no idea why the fuck Andreas is in the band. No one listens to the band for that cockwallet sitting up there dancing while the only superstar in the band sings the chorus. Dude can be replaced by a microphone in front of the bassist.

5 - in relation to the first reply - the reason they fell off is because they stopped showcasing the superstar. She sings less and less on every album. I own the first 5. Comalies is fantastic...and every one after is worse than the previous, specifically because Cristina sings less and less and Andreas more.

I saw them a ton when they were new. They'd go out with Type O every fall. I dunno who they tour with now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Type O Negative and Lacuna Coil at Harpo's in Detroit in 2004 was a fucking killer show.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I dont get the hype behind this band at all.
honestly you either like them or you dont lol i guess you need to appreciate the softer side of them to really get into them since that is the large majority of their music. Great drummer though