The Metal Thread

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
It's strange, i've heard alot of people say that. I grew up with King Diamond and Mercyful Fate but apart from the gimmick i don't see much resemblance. Of course MF/KG has influenced them music wise, but so has an number of bands since the 60's that would be to many to list:)

They released a new video yesterday, with a new style vocal wise and w/ a punk influence. I like the song.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sinnes

Molten Core Raider
Hehe, i like Peter Steele but; Weak plastic sound, would have been better w/ some heavyness in the mix. Can't complain about the lyrics tho, important topic to address.

---unrelated

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Hehe, i like Peter Steele but; Weak plastic sound, would have been better w/ some heavyness in the mix. Can't complain about the lyrics tho, important topic to address.

---unrelated

So let me get this straight. I post the Type O song to point out that the ghost song rips off it's main riff from My Girlfriend's Girllfriend, and you think it has a weak plastic song?

• 1Solidarity

Sinnes

Molten Core Raider
Correct. I didn't comment on the riff, nor the similar keyboard, tho i probably should have since that was your reason of posting it:) I blame that i was stunned by the poor production/mix which could have been done better so easily.

Killswitch

N00b
So one of my favorite local Chicago bands announced they getting back together.

Here is one of their songs I believe I posted this long ago on the old boards but check it out.

• 3Like

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Fuck it. I've posted this album before but I'm going to post it again. This album is a motherfucking damn masterpiece. The whole damn thing.

For example, track number 3 @8:24 Until All Ages Fall. This is some kind of sonic wizardry I don't even.

Track 5 @16:40 Pools of Vernal Paradise - brutally heavy

Track 6 @22:16 Anlace and Heart - just sickening guitar solos

If you haven't already, do yourself a favor and listen to his album now.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Mailman brought me this today:

wlewk1.jpg

• 1Like