The Metal Thread

Sinnes_sl

shitlord
Nevermind, the album of the year was just decided by this song alonehttp://www.papaemeritus.com/

Hathe: Really enjoyed Placenta
smile.png

Seventh

Golden Squire
^ Angel is a good friend of mine and one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Super humble and a fucking MONSTER player.

This is me shitting on him in a guitar duel at my house a couple of years ago. (I swear I've lost weight since then... But not much...
frown.png
)

frown.png

Disp_sl

shitlord
How the shit is he not more well known? This is seriously one of the best instrumental songs I've ever heard.

Seventh

Golden Squire
He's in another Radio-rockish band w/the guy from Divine Heresy, too.

He's one of the most talented guitar players and all around musicians I've ever met. I have a big guitar-fest (metal nerds, basically) at my house every year, and when he came up I swear he must have jammed for 8 hours straight. Dude made every jam awesome, just constantly kept coming up with asskicking shit - not just showing off or being "that guy", but stepping back and playing cool complimentary stuff behind everyone else too.

It's always cool to see him mentioned outside guitarist circles, he definitely puts the work in.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
A boy of mine just got me an Anthrax ticket for tonight's show, more to come...

After the show edit: Holy fuck, I'm beyond exhausted. Opening band Holy Grail killed it, but Exodus was the real highlight. Lead singer has such amazing crowd/pit control. Didn't really care of Anthrax, big let down there:

Bonus prize: Saw a kid try to swing on security and get his shit fucked up. This kid was a buck ten soaking wet and swung on a 250lb security guard surrounded by 3 other similar sized security guards. Who fucking does that?