The Mindy Project

Neph_sl

shitlord
Bump.

This past episode with all the texting was friggin hilarious. This show is quickly becoming my favorite comedy.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bump.

This past episode with all the texting was friggin hilarious. This show is quickly becoming my favorite comedy.
"Did you kill her? Oh God you guys killed her..it's happening."

Still enjoying it, and I'm glad they added Adam Pally to the cast. He's a great team up guy for any of the 3 men, though this last episode showed he's best with Morgan the nurse. It's not high art, but each episode has enough laughs to keep it interesting.

iannis

Musty Nester
Might have to put this in the spot that new girl used to occupy.

Tina Fey endorsed it as 30 Rock was ending. Ironically, that's actually kept me away from it. Weird, cause I thought 30 Rock was great and I generally enjoy Tina Fey's wit. I guess the way that Fey ended Liz Lemon made me mistrust her a bit.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
In a world without Happy Endings this and New Girl are about the best we can hope for (except for You're the Worst). Helps that the cast is being divided up between the two. That and what, 75% of the Sunny cast are also involved.

I will say it struggled at the beginning and seemed like Mindy wasn't 100% comfortable with what the show wanted to be. But since it has really come around and almost every episode has quite a bit of win. Oh and since they clipped the intro down to like 5 seconds instead of the fully version. Immediate satisfaction increase there.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I caught up on the first two seasons over the summer and I'm watching the 3rd one now. This show is way funnier than it has any business being. Danny is funny as hell, especially his sort-of-random, off-hand remarks like "Italian people don't get over things. They let it fester and ferment and grow stronger over time. That's why our wine is so good."

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Didn't know this existed. Pretty good. I don't watch many sitcom types. That she's also the creator and one of the producers is pretty cool.