The Neon Demon (2016)

Natesaduck

Lord Nagafen Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Neon Demon (2016)

Tagline: Beauty is vicious.

Genre: Thriller, Horror

Director: Nicolas Winding Refn

Cast: Elle Fanning, Karl Glusman, Jena Malone, Bella Heathcote, Abbey Lee, Keanu Reeves, Christina Hendricks, Desmond Harrington, Alessandro Nivola, Charles Baker, Jamie Clayton, Rebecca Dayan, Taylor Marie Hill, Stacey Danger, Vanessa Martinez, Cody Renee Cameron

Release: 2016-06-08

Runtime: 117

Plot: When aspiring model Jesse moves to Los Angeles, her youth and vitality are devoured by a group of beauty-obsessed women who will take any means necessary to get what she has.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natesaduck

Lord Nagafen Raider

I'm a huge NWR fanboy and I missed The Neon Demon in theaters. Part of the reason was because the release was so limited and the timing wasn't ideal.

Anyway, I've been clamoring to see it and haven't been able to find it online. Anyone know where I can find it?

Szlia

I also missed it in theater for no fault other than my own. Well... it also stayed in one of my local theater for a lot shorter than I anticipated, which tends to mean it bombed hard.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm a huge NWR fanboy and I missed The Neon Demon in theaters. Part of the reason was because the release was so limited and the timing wasn't ideal.

Anyway, I've been clamoring to see it and haven't been able to find it online. Anyone know where I can find it?

If you have a way to use Exodus it is available through there.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
It was a shitload better than Only God Forgives but still not on par with Bronson/Valhalla Rising.

I would just wait until it's available at the usual locations though.

Natesaduck

Lord Nagafen Raider
It was a shitload better than Only God Forgives but still not on par with Bronson/Valhalla Rising.

I would just wait until it's available at the usual locations though.

Bronson is the best. I don't think I've ever encountered anyone with any opinion of Valhalla Rising. I think Only God Forgives is widely misinterpreted. But then again I think likewise of Prometheus and Man of Steel, so what the fuck do I know?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database