The Netflix Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Watched Dante's Inferno

A 10 act, 100 minute animated film. Different directors and animation studios did different acts of the film, giving it a nice stylized look. It's not high cinema and it gets anime-ish at times, but overall enjoyable.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Branded - Had a couple of hick-up but it recovered
Exam - Thought Meh at first, but ended up liking it

Some date type flix:
Comes a Bright Day
Flypaper - Check it out, it is a fun romp
The Rebound - I really did not expect to like it, really did not want to either, but it was enjoyable

Edit:
Noticed Upstream Color is on NF now, started to watch it, but I think I will have to get into a specific mood. (Director of Primer and Looper)

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
HuluPlus has movies, they mostly mirror some of the shit Netflix has but have Ads. You do in theory have access to more TV episodes, but it is shit as well. So IMO, no.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
'My Way' is a story about that whole ww2 Japanese / Korean / Chinese strife and was cool despite being over the top on believability. (The 2 dudes survive / fight for just about every army)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Sadface;( I am really looking forward to seeing Upstream Color, trying not to get my expectations too high though.

Hamscratch_sl

shitlord
Don't know if it was mentioned, but "Beauty is Embarrassing" is a pretty good documentary about Wayne White. He's an artist who was a big part of Pee Wee's playhouse. Pretty silly guy and a fun doc to watch.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Paranorman on netflix instant.
Just saw this on Sky on Demand, and it's a pretty well done kids horror movie by the people who did Coraline. There's some surprisingly dark stuff (lightly) touched on in it including the reveal that the main 'villain' is
the ghost of an eleven year old girl hanged for witchcraft, whose spirit has been consumed with the need for vengeance to such an extent that she's pretty much forgotten who she originally was and now only 'lives' to make others suffer like she did.

I mean, that's quitenastyfor a cute stop-motion kiddy film.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Thank the gods. All I get for recommendations now are freaking kids movies. The consequences of having two little girls that know how to operate Netflix on a PS3...